1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

1. Canis Lupus

Canis Lupus New Member

Hello everyone. I'm a 26 year old girl, and I've been practicing meditation for several months now. Since I started meditating, I meditate every day. Right now it's 15 minutes per day, it was longer (almost 30 minutes) but I reduced it because I wanted to keep it light. Now I'm planning on meditating at least 20 minutes a day, but I don't wanna pressure myself into it. I'll make it happen when I'm completely ready.

I don't follow Buddhism (nor Hinduism) - which are two religions commonly linked with meditation. However, I do find that some aspects of those religions are very helpful when it comes to meditating.

I joined this forum so I can discuss meditation with other practitioners. Some of my friends practice meditation too, so I can discuss it with them as well, but I'm interested in every opportunity to exchange experiences and insights with people who follow the same practice.

2. Panthau

Panthau Member

Hey & welcome!

Meditation is a great tool, if not the greatest in our lifes. What those 20mins a day do, is to bring those still moments of awareness also into your daily life, more and more with time. Its a slow, but steady process - and more then worth it. :)