1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

1. robert1956

robert1956 Member

Well hello been using the life flow for about 2 weeks now with a couple of missed days? have had no great life changing visions nor have I been taken to enlightenment but have noticed a few changes in my tolerance to other people and a kinder view of life in general, but there again everything that glitters is not gold:) so any change is good and for the better. happy meditating.

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Welcome to the community Robert :)

I think that's great for your first couple of weeks and probably what I experienced in the beginning. Are you using a meditation technique while playing LifeFlow or just using for relaxation?

If you are using a meditation technique, it's good to know that the benefits of meditation are cumulative and so you have many, many more to enjoy. Look forward to hearing how you progress and wish you much peace and joy :) :) :)

3. GilesC

GilesC Member

Hi Robert,

Well, yeah, from experience and knowledge of others accounts, I can say that there are very few who actually get a complete "wow" experience just from the first few practices of meditation or lifeflow. Saying that, with continued practice, it certainly does work, so even though the changes may be gradual (in some cases too gradual to notice at any one time), after a while, when you look back at how you were at the beginning, and how you are now, you can certainly say "wow, I've definitely changed for the better".

Stick with it... it may not be a lump of gold, but it's gold dust accumulating. ;)

Hugs

Giles