1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

hello!

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by airce78, Sep 4, 2013.

1. airce78

airce78 Member

Greetings to everybody :)

I do not beat around the busy by not telling much about myself and surprise people later which they change.

I am a profound deaf 35 year old woman with life full of experiences, pain, suffering, scars, and burdens.

My Deafness gave me several gifts that becomes my 6th or maybe even 7th senses! I tap into lifestream, spiritstream, and whatever is out there. I find strength in water as well. I'm into Elements as I learn about them as I go. I am into a lot of things but I have a strong relationship with God. I am not a church goer, I am not a bible thumper, I am not interested in religion talks. Everyone experience something different and I'm willing to share mine but it is not to rip apart and put me down or debating with me.

By now I should be in a mental hospital and laugh like a mad woman having a complete meltdown. BUT That did not happen. Everytime I had a conflict I would grumble, cry, moan, and wonder why me. Within time being between 5 minutes to a day later depends on my state of mind, I am at peace with the issue.

I learn how to master my inner peace and I have, which is very rare, discovered my inner sphere. I have only visited it twice in my lifetime which it holds the answers to what bothers me the most.

I am very glad and willing to share my experiences with everyone. I am not going to air my dirty laundry but with approving to start threads on each subject on what I experienced to how I solved it. I am willing to do that.

I also am learning. I am not perfect so please ... no put downs or jealous people. I'm tired of meeting people and end up losing great friends because they are jealous of me on SOMETHING.

Please welcome me and feel free to talk with me.

Be the Best
    Erica