1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

1. kensclark16

kensclark16 New Member

Hi. I just found this site after searching for a meditation forum. I've been interested in meditation since I was 13 (I am now 17). I want to get back into the habit of meditating regularly. I am also interested in astral travel, lucid dreaming, etc... I don't know what else to say :/

2. GilesC

GilesC Member

Hi Kensclark (good name and avatar by the way! :D ) and welcome to the Project Meditation community.

You're certainly in the right place to talk about meditation and related matters.

I don't personally get involved in the 'astral travel' or 'lucid dreaming' side of things; meditation is sufficient for myself. There are other members around however, who have done these practices so they'll be able to advise you in that respect.

Hugs

Giles