1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

1. Jackaranda

Jackaranda New Member

Hello everyone,

My name is Jack and I live in Burlington, KY, a suburb of Cincinnati. I learned TM way back in 1975 and have practiced different forms of meditation over the years, although somewhat inconsistently. I'm getting back to the basics these days, meaning back to practicing TM.

I look forward to being involved in the community here, learning and sharing.:)

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi Jack and welcome to the community :)

there are lots of people enhancing their Transcendental Meditation practise. Here's what one person has to say:-

"I have been a long time meditation practitioner, having started with meditation in martial arts over 40 years ago, then moving on to Za-Zen meditation, Breath and Flame meditations, some Buddhist meditation, then 20 years doing Transcendental Meditation (TM), typically twice a day.

I find that if I don’t have time for a full 40 minute session, that I can listen to the 14 minute session and still have good benefits from the time spent. I also would mention that the music and/or background sounds are unique and powerful. These meditations have been put together with great intention and conscious thought. They are beyond unique and like nothing else out there, although there are many imitators. There is only one LifeFlow program..."

To read more of Dr. Stickle's post please click on the link below:-

http://www.project-meditation.org/c...806-doctor-john-stickles-lifeflow-review.html

Hope this helps and wish you much peace and joy :) :) :)