1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Hello Lifeflowers!

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by Griffin, Dec 7, 2009.

1. Griffin

Griffin Member

Hello Lifeflowers! I'm very pleased to make your kind acquaintances. I'm new to entrainment although I have meditated with little success over recent years, so I've taken a leap of faith with lifeflow and I am hopeful and excited that I might find greater success and peace along with you guys.

Love n peace :)

2. oneflewover

oneflewover Member

Welcome

Hi there. Good to have you here.

Graham

3. GilesC

GilesC Member

Hi Griffin and welcome to the community.

What sort of meditation have you practiced in the past?
    Are you using any meditation along with lifeflow and if so, is it the type of meditation that we're provided with on the free meditation downloads?

I'm sure you'll get benefit from it... most people do. ;)

Hugs

Giles

4. Edwin

Edwin Member

Hi Griffin :) Welcome to the forum ! I am sure you will fit in.

Giles, that got me thinking..

In the 2 years that the forum is online, I have not seen one critical person leave claiming that Project Meditation or LifeFlow is bogus.
    In my recollection only one person was critical but he turned out to work for a rivaling company and was and is the only person to be removed from the forum ( good riddance ).

2 years and no complaints ! :cool:

5. Panthau

Panthau Member

Wow thats a long time, regarding the massive expectations many people have from LF.

Its some thing to hear about something and put some expectations and hopes into it, and another to find out that you just can drop them *gg*