1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Hello from Portugal!

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by MLopes, Dec 18, 2007.

1. MLopes

MLopes Member

Hi everyone,

I want to thank Michael for creating this community, this is the best Christmas gift he could give us.:):):)
    I'm Marta and I have just started Michael's meditation course 1 week ago!
    Results have really improved after I started using LifeFlow10 that I downloaded from this great community site.
    I can hardly wait to see where my meditation will take me!

Have a nice Christmas to you all,
    Marta

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Best Christmas Present

Hi Marta and welcome aboard. You are so right - it is the best Christmas present. I look forward to hearing how you progress. If you get chance over the Christmas break - make yourself a nice warm drink and read through the articles Michael has written in:-
    Learn How You Can Benefit From Project Meditation!
    I was amazed when I read them - it made a huge diference to me. Love to hear your comments on them. Joy and peace to you, :) :) :)