1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Hello from Norway.

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by Nicko, Sep 10, 2013.

1. Nicko

Nicko New Member

Hi, 23 year old fella from the capital of Norway, Oslo.
    I've been aware of my bad lifestyle and bad habits for many years already, but never had the courage to actually do something about it.
    Still don't know if I have, but at least I'll know soon enough.

I've read a fair amount about meditation, buddhism and the philosophy about it beforehand so I know this isn't to be taken lightly at all. Still I'm planning to visit a buddhist temple that is fairly close to where I live in the upcoming days, hopefully I'll find what I'm looking for there.

If there are any fellow Norwegian people reading this that has the need to expand their social-circle regarding these matters aswell, please don't hesitate contacting me.

Looking forward to seeing where this leads me:)