1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Hello from Mississippi

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by Jellybaby593, Jul 23, 2013.

1. Jellybaby593

Jellybaby593 New Member

Hello everyone! I am new to meditating and I already love it so much! Having said that, I have had some curious experiences that maybe someone can enlighten me on. I have only meditated maybe a few times. I lay on my bed instead of sitting up. I have been seeing people do everyday things, it fades to white and then another person will show up. Also, I have experienced getting warm all over. I cool back down once I stop. Are these things normal for a beginner? I am excited to talk to everyone on here!

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

3. GilesC

GilesC Member

Hi JellyBaby,

It's a good link that Polly has posted, so please do read it.

In brief, yes it's normal to experience all sorts of things, visual, mental, emotional, physical etc. when meditating, but please be assured there's no need to consider these things as important... just observe them happening, accept them, and let them pass, bringing your focus back to your meditation.

Hugs

Giles