1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Hello from Mexico

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by Hilary, Jul 7, 2013.

1. Hilary

Hilary Member

Hi All,

I have been meditating for decades - although I do admit that when I have had a change in location I have found I would often simply forget to meditate. Just got out of the routine and had to make a new one. I do find meditation very calming and it clarifies my thoughts for the day. I have joined LifeFlow to see if the brain entrainment can deepen my meditations.

I look forward to getting to know folks on this forum. I am a Canadian gal living in Mexico - now for 12 years. Love it down here.

Hilary

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi Hilary and welcome to the community :)

Glad you're enjoying Mexico and I'm sure you will find LifeFlow will be a tremendous assett to your m├ęditations. Let us know how you get on and I wish you much peace and joy :) :) :)