1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Hello from me :)

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by Emma1008, Oct 28, 2013.

1. Emma1008

Emma1008 Member

Hi everyone, I am new to Lifeflow and so far enjoying..... I have been trying (learning) the 'Discover meditations (mantra) 5/10 mins meditation with gratitude (music)which are really enjoyable then listening to Lifeflow10 afterwards finding it really beneficial..... relaxed, less stressed, less anxious generally, but am wondering would it be beneficial to do these separately? - Lifeflow10 in eve before sleep and the meditation (mantra and gratitude) in the morning or just continue doing both am and pm..... guess time is the factor too! lol. All good so far just thought put my thought out here to see what you guys think :) ...... happy to be here ... sharing the experience.....

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi Emma and welcome to the community :)

so pleased to hear you are feeling relaxed, less stressed and less anxious. One of the great things about LifeFlow is how you can fit it around your personal lifestyle. You can absolutely try them separately and see what works best for you.

The most important thing to remember is being consistent, even if you only have a few minutes some days. The benefits of meditation accumulate over time as do the benefits.

One habit I created early on was to think of all the things I am grateful for when showering or when my mind would become busy with things I didn't need to be thinking about at that time.

It really is amazing not to have your thoughts control you and drain your time and energy. I look forward to hearing how you continue to progress and wish you an abundance of peace and joy :) :) :)

3. Emma1008

Emma1008 Member

Thanks...

Thank you for your response. I will try the points you suggested, feelings of gratitude are certainly very powerful - an attitude of gratitude :) Have a great day ! x