1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Hello Friends

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by dejaypea, Dec 15, 2007.

1. dejaypea

dejaypea Member

A quick hello from me, Dejaypea. The group is a fantastic idea and I'm glad to be here from the UK.

I'm still a real beginner and have tried to keep my mantra meditation sessions nice and simple with no expectations. Hoping to learn from all of you experienced meditators out there in cyberspace.

Anyway.....hello!

2. Victoria

Victoria Moderator

Hi Dejaypea!

Hi and welcome :) i too am pretty new to all this and have been amazed in the short time i have been listening to the lifeflow cd's. I think this will be a fantastic place for us all to learn new things from each other. As we only get one shot at life i believe its up to us to make amazing things happen. :D