1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Hello Everyone!

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by shesgg, May 2, 2008.

1. shesgg

shesgg Member

I just switched to Life Flow after listening to the free 14 minute demo. I am a former Holosync user and wanted to try something new. I felt really good after my meditations with Holosync but the levels are so expensive, I just can't justify buying them right now.

I'm thinking these are comparable, it is Friday and I am going to spend part of my weekend trying the 40 minute download and also listening to the meditation tips that came with it.

I would rather have the cds than just downloads, not sure if they send them or not. We'll see.

Hope everyone is doing well, I will be hanging out at the message boards and chatting with some of you.

2. Telar

Telar Member

hi there ,

I reckon you made a good choice, I had a look at the Centerpoint holosync myself, the price put me off straight away, I nevertheless ordered the sample CD of them, quite frankly I thought it was crap. Their mostly talked through the sample CD to convince me how good holosync is, and the short, I think it was an 10 min sample, didn´t do anything for me.
    Lifeflow 10 got me straight away far deeper. I´m on lifeflow 9 now, and I realy think you are in for a treat. If you get CD´s I´m not sure, but I´m sure you will get an answer quite soon, service is top here :). Anyhow I hope you will enjoy it as much as I do.
    I seldomly talk about a product that highly, aspecialy if I don´t get paid for it :) , but I think this programm deserves it.

have fun with it
    kind regards
    Telar

3. shesgg

shesgg Member

I listened to the 14 minute sample at work today, I just threw on my headphones to see what it was like and it really pulled me in.

I'm glad nobody stopped by my office because it was good enough to get me into meditation. I bought it right after that.

Thanks for the response. You all seem like a friendly group. :)

4. mjorari

mjorari Member

Hi Everyone
    I'm a new member here - I logged in to read what everyone is saying and experiencing with this project. Thank you, all sounds positive. I need to listen to my cds and make some report later.
    mjorari
    Truganina

5. bashmaki

bashmaki Member

mjorari,
    Welcome

gus

6. blueskygal

blueskygal Member

The benefits of these programs

I too am a Holosync user having gotten up to Level 3 and then simply could not afford them anymore. I was so thrilled to find this site and this product and i will be ordered it as soon as I get my first paycheck from my new job which incidentally - i got hired on 12/31/08! I hope that's a good omen for the new year.

Here's what I can say about Holosync... I suffered from PTS from childhood and had done lots of therapy 12 steps but still was very stressed all the time. Harris describes it as people who didn't learn how to cope with stress. I take a different view: i think i had so much stress in childhood that i was "full up" and any amount over that was "too much." So it really limited my ability to work to my full abilities and live a full life.

I did release lots of stress in the program and i am much better at dealing with it. But the other big way it helped me was in the "mind chatter." i had a lot of negative mind chatter that after about 1.5 years in the program mostly dissolved. Then i was free to "program" my mind and I began using affirmations in ernest. I use them every day and they really help - both spiritual ones and regular ones. I see myself as "reprogramming."

But there is still more clearing work to do. I listened to the free sample of Michael's program this a.m. and put it on repeat as I wanted to see if i could rest a little more before waking. I love the way it sounds and found myself dozing in and out. As well several random memories from my life floated up - memories I hadn't thought of in a long time or not remembered at all. Now THAT IS POWERFUL!

I am really excited at find this program at a reasonable cost and can't wait to get started on it. I also started on the free meditation course yesterday and it was just what the doctor ordered. The instructions are simple to follow and loved Michael's voice and the music as well.

I'm so grateful for these programs because without them someone like me would really be without the help needed.

Thank you Michael and a wishing a blessed New Year to all here!

7. Bhavya

Bhavya Member

Welcome Blueskygal and Mjorari. You landed in a great place! :):):)