1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Hello everyone.

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by nessar8, Jun 28, 2013.

1. nessar8

nessar8 Member

[INDENT Hi everyone. I'm Vanessa.I'm just started meditating. And I'm really seeing a difference. Things that use to bother don't bother as much.I'm learning to let it go. And in 2007 I had open heart surgery. And meditation is a way to bring you back into a peaceful place.I find that early in the morning about 5 in the morning is the best time for me.Because 5 o clock to 6. Because at 5 clock It's quiet and so peaceful. But lately its been hard for me to focus. It seems that that in the evening time.When I try to meditate I just can't seem to focus. am I doing something wrong. I just don't know what to do. has this ever happened to anybody.?/IN DENT]

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi Vanessa and welcome to the community :)

If your morning m├ęditations are good then maybe early morning is your best time to meditate. If I've misunderstood you and you are having problems with your morning meditation also, please post again

Wishing you much peace and joy :) :) :)