1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Hello everyone :)

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by Noora, Jun 23, 2013.

1. Noora

Noora Member

Hello everyone

My name is Noora, from Yemen, currently in Pakistan for postgraduate studies. I joined this community because of my intense interest in meditation and in Law of Attraction concept that I came across recently. I believe meditation and law of attraction work but unfortunately I am not regular in meditating and I am unable to use Law of Attraction properly.

I am hoping that reading what friends share here and sharing my own experienes will help me to use those techniques and understand them better.

Thank you for the wonderful community :)

Noora

2. GilesC

GilesC Member

Hi Noora and welcome to the Project Meditation community.

:)

Hugs

Giles

3. Noora

Noora Member

Thank you :)

4. Panthau

Panthau Member

Giles is the man on the front door :D but sometimes i remember this section of the forum too, and say hello... lol

So, hi & welcome. :)

5. Noora

Noora Member

Thank you Panthau :)