1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by matthewfs, Feb 26, 2013.

1. matthewfs

matthewfs New Member

Hello everyone. I am Matthew. Been practising meditation for a year now (since i been introduced to yoga) and its been really great for me. I've able to relax and concentrate more on my exercising, health and school. One negative that i seem to keep running into though is i can't seem to keep up the meditations regularly. Some days i feel good but other days i don't feel as good. So i decided "let me take it to the next step and join a community of fellow mediators so I can learn some methods and in the future I can pass my own ideas to others that need help". Oh and by the way the type of meditation i do is usually closing my eyes and concentrating on breathing and my third eye (in the sit down position; sorry i dont know the terms :) ). No music or other aids. Anyway hope to meet some fantastic people!

2. susanlee

susanlee New Member

Hi guys :)
    I am Susan. Its my first time to post on this forum,just want to make some friends here.Isn't it wonderful to meet new friends talked about everything and share our common passion as well as our experiences in everyday life soon. i also love to meditate my self and I want to gain more information on how can I improve my meditation skill... Have you any idea? Hope to hear from you soon............

3. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Welcome to the community Matthew and Susan :)

If you are happy with your meditation techniques that's fine. If not, the free course Discover Meditation is a great course and very simple. You can download it from the top left of the community. The gratitude exercise on C.D.2 is life changing in itself.

Whichever meditation technique you decide to use, you can practise while playing the LifeFlow demo which lasts for 14 minutes. Here are a couple of links to some really helpful advise:-

http://www.project-meditation.org/c...nciples-meditation-entrainment.html#post12298

http://www.project-meditation.org/c...ct-meditation/22-brainwave-states.html#post38

Look forward to hearing how you progress and wish you much peace and joy :) :) :)