1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Hello Everybody!

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by Mara Moreira, Feb 10, 2008.

1. Mara Moreira

Mara Moreira Member

:p I am very glad to find you all...People who speak the same spiritual language...

Hope to share with you experiences, dreams and successes!

I am a Psychologist and Flower Therapist and will start to work with medidation in the sessions with my clients, I believe that this will be a special tool for healing.

Peace and Light,

Mara

2. 187sponge

187sponge Member

refocus

im intrested in seeing what mediation can do for me...i need to refocus

3. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi there, lots of people are achieving amazing results following the fast track method Michael has created. I highly recommend using your karma credits and downloading Discover Meditation and LifeFlow 10. You'll be amazed if you stick with it. Good luck and look forward to hearing how you progress. Happiness and joy :) :) :)

4. Divinitywolf

Divinitywolf Member

I must say i am LOVING this website :)
    I'm training to be a psychologist and i find looking into meditation really interesting!