1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Hello everybody!

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by shamantila, Jan 18, 2008.

1. shamantila

shamantila Member

I’m a new one on this site but not in meditation,
    Anyway Michael made me a present when I discovered his site and got access to his soul by giving free meditation ways!
    Personally to present myself:
    Hungarian of origin, I was dreaming to become a commando parachutist in the French Foreign Legion wile I was a child in a home for children in my country behind the iron-curtain after years of suffering, what I did and become veteran of it after the war of Sarajevo in 1993!
    After it I was following my dreams and went to Egypt to became diving-master and started to change by human-contacts and LOVE!
    Since I have two children I found the WAY OF LOVE!
    Like I was working at French TVs as computer technician (always HUMAN-CONTACT) lately but not so late I discovered internet at 2000 and started my searching.
    Naturally the first searching’s were of every peoples one’s!
    But after a wile my soul of the child was awaken and started to look for things like philosophy
    and deep knowledge of the soul!
    IT SAVED MY LIFE!

The road is long!
    I know only that it took me at 2000 to the dojo of a master of AIKIDO, the philosophy of my childhood and gave me this of mine today: LOVE EVERYBODY but if you can not DO NOT HURT THEM!
    I WISH LOVE FOR ALL
    Shamantila

2. Edwin

Edwin Member

I practice Ju-Jitsu myself, the universal practice that originated in the Samurai self defence and that later split up into Judo, Aikido and some forms of Karate.

Meditation will certainly help you with all you want to change and improve in your life, if you just keep going !
    And we are there to help you if you lose your way !

3. shamantila

shamantila Member

Thank you Edwin!

For your care about my quietness, last Friday I was tested by a CRASY man and I stayed there just looking in his eyes without moving while he shouted at me one inch from my face!
    Five minutes later he was going away still shouting!
    I left the weights of my childhood behind me and there are no more negative feelings in me!
    I WISH IT FOR ALL HUMANITY TO GET THIS PRESENT, LIVING WHITOUT HAITRING!!!!
    Like the most famous singer was singing: LOV IS ALL!!!!!!!
    He went away but still HERE!!!
    Love for all,
    Shamantila

4. shamantila

shamantila Member

Sorry for faults in your language!

I'm autodidact in all languages I speak! (Ex: CRASY for CRAZY!)
    And for Jujutsu, I was starting it at 15 for one and half years but after a wile stopped! After the legion at 96 restarted for one and half years and didn’t find what I was looking for! I stopped!
    COMPETITION!!!!!!!!! Is the thing, SPLITS THE WORLD IN PEACIES!
    I ONLY WANT ONE: PEACE!!!!!!!
    I found it with aikido, NO COMPETITION, you are not on the tatami to show what you are able to accomplish, but what you are able to exchange with others and all this with smiling and sometimes with hilarity!
    I FOUND THE GARDEN OF PEACE on the tatami, and this gives me the force to be what I am after my life what I see as a journey!
    What happened before happened to show me the way and without all this I would not be what I'm!
    Sorry for the I'm, I'm, I'm......... it is the form of language that wants to speak always in the first person!

LOVE FOR ALL
    Shamantila