1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Hello and nice to meet you all!

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by Iowaboy21, Mar 9, 2013.

1. Iowaboy21

Iowaboy21 Member

Hi everybody i just joined yesterday and could not be more happy to be here and develop myself with all of you. I am currently on LF 8 and have so far had pretty good results with a few minor bumps. Anyway just saying hi and looking forward to sharing this journey with all of you :)

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Wecome to the community lowaboy21 :)

So pleased to hear you are enjoying LifeFlow. Are you enjoying the bonus tracks Optimal Learning and Creative Flow also? There are some great people, threads and success stories here. Hope you enjoy and look forward to hearing how you continue to progress.

Wishing you an abundance of peace and joy :) :) :)

3. Iowaboy21

Iowaboy21 Member

Hi yes i am :) i am enjoying the optimal learning especially. There really is some good stuff on this website!