1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Hello and let's go!

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by Patrick, Dec 14, 2007.

1. Patrick

Patrick Member

hi my name is Patrick and I live in NJ, USA. I have been meditating off and on for many (20+) years. Have been doing the lifeflow meditation for some months now. I like it, the cd's give me a discreet time to meditate and the sound tracks do seem to lead to deeper mediation experiences. I look forward to seeing where this project leads and hope I can input some usefull insights from time to time.

namaste

2. wendy

wendy Member

Hello Patrick. I too am excited about this project! It's nice to be able to share thoughts and experiences with those who have similar interests. I look forward to working with this community.

Nameste
    Wendy