1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

hello and good tidings to all

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by snowman38s, Feb 12, 2008.

1. snowman38s

snowman38s Member

my name is dan im from cental iowa im seeking a better way to deal with my pain and deression & anxity from fibromyalgia. my life as i knew it is not no where the same. i was once a type a person go getter do all i could cram in aday, but know i just spend my days in pain & depression and looking for some sort of releif so i have came here in my new jurney to seek a more calm being and controled life i hope i can find some kind of mental peace in medatation thank you for your interest in my jurney

dan
    snowman38s

2. Peaceful Warrior

Peaceful Warrior New Member

welcome

Hi and welcome Dan,

I hope you get some relief from meditation!

Have you tried meditation before? PW ;)

3. jrein

jrein Member

Good Luck

Hi Dan,

I hope you find what you need here. I just joined myself, and have noticed that there is so much positive energy here from all the wonderful members. How can you go wrong? Good luck and allow yourself to be swept up in all the good that is here.:):)

4. stretchingout

stretchingout Member

Its a great place

hi - you'll certainly find support and positive energy here! I have always taken a holistic approach to health and meditation is the next step in my journey. May I suggest a couple of things you could do - firstly nutrition is a fundamental for good health. Using a good quality supplement like USANA will ensure your body has all the nutrients needed to stay strong and repair itself. Secondly have you heard of Qi Gong (chinese chi exercises)? I practice a form called Fragrant Qi Gong or Xiang Gong which is very powerful in healing and balancing the body and mind. It is very easy on the body.

Obviously these are just suggestions and I'm not a doctor or a nutritionist - just someone keen to help others out - so maybe do some research yourself.
    :)