1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Hello and a very warm welcome!

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by Michael Mackenzie, Dec 13, 2007.

1. GilesC

GilesC Member

Hi LordKundalini and welcome to the Project Meditation community.

Hugs
    Giles

2. guctan

guctan New Member

Thankyou from guctan

Mr.Mackenzie :

I would like to thankyou.

3. bkriggs

bkriggs Member

Hello!

Hi,

I love Life flow, but don't know if i'm getting out of it what I should be. I find it very difficult to concentrate and I often fall asleep. Will it still work for me? I do find it relaxing, but feel like my mind wanders more than it should. I definitely need more than a month on each track.

4. SuaveDave

SuaveDave Member

Hi Everyone ~

My name is Dave. I'm from the S.F. Bay Area, in CA. Although I have been meditating for several years, I just started LF10. I'm interested in hearing about everyone's experiences as they progress through the levels.

I also would like to know how LifeFlow differs from the various other entrainment services, e.g. Holosync, BrainEv, Whatever sync, et al.

I checked FAQ " What are the differences between Holosync and LifeFlow®? " and it only described the different types of entrainment and nothing about Holosync. What's up with that?

Peace and Love

5. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

6. resteasy

resteasy Member

Hello everyone. New to the forum also the Lifeflow system.Really new to meditation and have been trying on my but need structure and regiment in my practice or lack of that I sense I will find here. Am very excited that I was found this site or more correctly led to the forces that be. Looking forward to be part of this great community. Was delighted to the threads on Eckhart Tolle, huge fan of his teachings! May you all have an abundant day.

7. Soo Yun

Soo Yun New Member

Hello

I'm thankful to have found a forum where I can talk with others who meditate. I live in a small town and not many people that I know here meditate.
    I'm a beginner myself but I look forward to all that I'll be learning through this and be happy to see how it has helped others.

8. GilesC

GilesC Member

Hi Resteasy and Soo Yun, and welcome to the Project Meditation community.

Hugs

Giles

9. Darryl G

Darryl G Member

New Member and have not meditated for over 20 years

Hi One and All, As I said I am new here and am prepared to throw my self totally in. I have a major Chronic Insomnia problem as well as severe depression and I am desperately in need of a way back to my inner self. After reading everything about Life flow I figured this would be a great place to start. I am a shift worker so that adds to the insomnia problem but enough of me, I appreciate how much work it would have taken to create all this and for that I thank you, I hope to use this to become a much better person to myself and everyone around me.
    Thanks Again,
    Darryl G :)

10. GilesC

GilesC Member

Hi Darryl and welcome,

Shift working can put a lot of stresses on the physical body and certainly have an effect on sleep patterns and the ability to sleep. From what I know, it suits some people better than others.

I'm sure meditation and Lifeflow will be of great benefit to you, and may let you take a look at your life differently and perhaps see if shift work is the right thing for you, or maybe give you the boost you need to seek other employment. ;)

Hugs

Giles

11. Darryl G

Darryl G Member

Thanks Giles, I hope to find away that I can get around the sleep issues as I work in a hospital as a Wards-person and I really get a lift out of being able to help the unwell and bring some smiles to the ones that don't have much to smile about when I can.

12. ChristineR

ChristineR Member

Thank you Michael. I'm looking forward to finding my way around
    the site... and to learning something.
    In fact I did already.
    I found that I could easily change the direction of your dancer.
    Simply by closing my eyes and deciding to have it change.
    ChristineR

13. marziehkhadem

marziehkhadem Member

hi there, my english isnot so good,but just wanted to say hello to everybody.:)

14. BARON76

BARON76 Member

new and ready

thanks for your welcome and i hope to be enlightened soon-i have just had my first 40 minutes and feel quite good-lets see how it goes
    Mark

15. MsMello

MsMello Member

Thank You!

I'm very pleased to find this site and appreciate you putting it together. What a wonderful way to spread peace.

16. NanC

NanC New Member

Hello all!

I'm in the middle of making many changes to my life and meditation is a big key to staying focused and on target. I'm so excited to find this site with such a large community. I look forward to my time here with you all.

17. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Welcome to the community NanC :)

Look forward to hearing how you progress with the changes you are making in your life. Wishing you an abundance of peace and joy :) :) :)

18. akilah1

akilah1 Member

Greetings

I am new to the meditation lifestyle but excited to to see what happens.
    Followed the introduction on how to meditate. Next will try the sample CD for
    A few days. Not really sure what to expect.

19. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi Akilah and welcome to the community :)

If you have learned the mantra meditation technique with the free Discover Meditation pack, you simply use that technique while playing the LifeFlow demo.

Look forward to hearing how you progress and wish you much peace and joy :) :) :)

20. MerrySea

MerrySea Member

Newbie.

Hey there,

I stumbled across project meditation today when the opposition offered me another CD to exercise.... (just thought I would do a google search to see what else is out there) and here it is ...

I have listened to the intro meditation and also through about doing the fast track, to get me off on the right footing..( even though I have been meditating for years., perhaps I have been doing it wrong?!)

My question is,,, I have a child who is 13 and is ADHD and is worried about his ability to learn maths, as he is off to college next year and is suicidal at the thought of being the dumbest of the dumb in maths... even though we have been paying for extra curricular tuition for years..... being adhd he just does not grasp the basics...
    hmmm which has made me realise that I am adhd also,,,( you know,, cant do one thing through to completion, multi tasking and not being very efficient...) very very hard to concentrate,, impulsive...:rolleyes:

but my main question is...
    if you have a hearing deficiency,,
    (which I do just enough to piss off my nearest and dearest to me...):D
    does that stop this system working as well as it could for me as opposed to someone who can hear all frequencies???

apparently the pressure inside my ear drums is not as good in the right ear as it is in the left... a hearing aid could make it better, but I am not even 50 yet and partner and son refuse me to wear one!,, and the other option suggested was surgery on the ear to fix pressure(somehow?!)

any thoughts?
    Mary:)