1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Hello and a very warm welcome!

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by Michael Mackenzie, Dec 13, 2007.

1. myriam

myriam Member

Hello new to the game

Hello my name is myriam, started meditation with Sahaja yoga 20 years ago. Very curious for the results with lifeflow.

Lifeflow is a great idea, they should teach meditation in schools!:)

Have a nice day:)

2. osamipo

osamipo Member

Hi Lilybaby and Milena and welcome!

Alex

3. Karen Yvonne

Karen Yvonne Member

Michael
    Thank you for sharing what you have in regards to meditation and in such a sincere manner. I definitely have some preconceived opinions about what meditation is therefore have not been open to even consider - never mind explore the discipline of meditation. Two weeks ago I found myself beginning to "experiment" with what this is and began researching it on the internet. I eventually came across this website. I have downloaded the LifeFlow demo and also the Discover Mediation series. Immediately, upon going starting the Discover Mediation, something began being stimulated within my spirit. I do not know if I am experiencing a "honeymoon" type of experience or not. I am thrilled. I cannot wait for my next opportunity to meditate. I am "restricting" myself to ensure I do not over meditate. I am mediating twice a day for 20 minutes. When can that be increased? I am so excited t continue to explore and experiment with this new found discipline. The most obvious result for me has been the expression of gratitude and thankfulness following the sessions. It seems so weird how the opening of my eyes following meditation is not an easy thing to do - in my limited experience I understand why you encourage to do this slowly. I have listened to a couple of the "Guided Meditations". How does one begin to visual? Is it possible to see the scenes come to life? Will that come with experience? I have so many questions and am thrilled to be on this journey.

Thank you!

Karen

4. darko

darko Member

Glad I found this forum...

Hello,

my name is Darko and I'm new here. Just want to say I'm so glad I found this forum. Where I live I don't know anyone who practices meditation or similar things so it's really nice to find a place where I can read other people's experiences and share some of mine.

I have been practicing a form of meditation for about a year now (daily for a hour) and have been noticing sometimes during the day for the past month a pressure in the center of my forehead. It's like a buildup of pressure which is sustained for 5-10s and then released. It gets really intense when I meditate and visualize.
    Can someone give me a opinion on this... tnx

5. Michaelsataiwan

Michaelsataiwan Member

Thank you for a wonderful forum to introduce newbies like me to meditation. I landed here out of sheer desperation suffering from insomnia and anxiety and the need to take control of my life. I'm looking forward to the experience and can't wait to get started.

6. KaitaBlue

KaitaBlue New Member

Good morning Michael. Thank you for your recent e-mails as I have a habit of glancing at emails and then they become a ghost of the past but your consistency has led me to your forum this morning. Not quite sure how to use this, but I did find a "reply" button!

I'll keep checking back often and hopefully will figure out how all this works!

7. Rosebookay

Rosebookay Member

I am new

Hi,
    My name is Rose and I just ordered the 10CDs (by mail) this morning. I have tried numerous other meditation technologies including Holosync when it first came out. I found it to be helpful but not great. I am very encouraged by all the glowing posts that this newer technology may be just what I need.
    I am so hoping that is true. This seems like a wonderful community.

Rose

8. oneflewover

oneflewover Member

Hello Back

Hi Rose

Welcome to the forum. I did the same as you and ordered the complete set. Now 18 months on no regrets at all. It really has deepened my practice and as you say its a really supportive and insightful community.

Best Wishes
    Graham

9. GilesC

GilesC Member

Hi KaitaBlue and Rose and welcome to the Project Meditation Community.

Kaita, some simple guidance to using forums for you...

The community is made up of several forums (sometimes called sub-forums where the community itself is called the forum) and each forum relates to different areas e.g. a forum for people to introduce themselves, a forum to discuss meditation, a forum to discuss Eckhart Tolle's principles of the Power of Now etc.
    Each conversation in a forum is referred to as a "thread" and these are made up of individual "posts". If you want to start a new conversation or ask a question, find yourself the most suitable forum and click on the "New Thread" button. If you want to contribute to an existing conversation then, as you've already done, use the "New Reply" button or one of the buttons against another persons post if you want to e.g. quote what they've said and respond specifically to that.

Looking forward to seeing you around on this ever growing community.

:)

Hugs

Giles

10. Rosebookay

Rosebookay Member

Looking forward to receiving my CDs

:)

Hi,
    I am looking forward to receiving the CDs but am told it could take 10 days or more as they are shipping from Europe. I am really eager to get started.

Rose

11. billyboberino

billyboberino Member

Wonderful approach

Hello,

And Thank You for such a unique approach to combining meditation with brain entrainment. I was on the 4th level with another company, and quite enjoyed it. I must say your approach to allowing as many people across socio economic lines to be involved in this program is something that really impresses me. Creating a system where by anyone can find a way to afford the program if their desire to grow in meditation is high enough. Most of us let $67 a month slip through our pockets with no thought.
    I spent well over $1,000 with a popular company, and no discredit to them, they are good. But the heart of Michael's approach speaks very loudly. He Allows this program to everyone, not those that have the initial financial means to enroll.

The lack of continual marketing is also refreshing. Marketing certainly has it's place, or we would never purchase much of anything, but this is marketing with integrity, and you can feel that.

I'm on LifeFlow 9, and thought I would notice very little since I was at a much deeper level with this other product. I was wrong. When I fall asleep meditating, I know my brain is being pushed over threshold, and I certainly didn't expect that on the second level. It didn't happen on 10, but 9 offered me a response with a deeper meditation.

Thank You again,

It was no accident that this site found me.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2010
  12. Niklis

Niklis Member

Thank you

Thank you for the opportunity, can't wait to try it!!

13. waltron

waltron Member

Becoming a member

Hi to You as well. I love to meditate and want to expand my experiences. This seems to be a good way to start and learn how to open new doors. Ready to start delving in to this site and meeting people of like hearts.

14. stelusia

stelusia Member

hello...

hey everyone, hello michael...i am new to this community and new to meditation..started meditating about a month ago:))))
    and tried in the beginning few different meditations, but have to say that life flow is the best one..absolutely love it..
    so just want to thank you for your work..

15. Chilailli

Chilailli Member

Hi Michael. I am really very happy to be here! Thank you for creating this and I shall enjoy finding my way around and seeking a more peaceful lifestyle.
    Kind regards

16. MargaretPack4Ever

MargaretPack4Ever New Member

I just wanted to say thank you for offering this program. I am very new to meditation, but feel the need to pursue this aspect of self discipline. I hope that I can stick to this and well just be able to be a tad more free in my mind, spirit and soul. Thank you again. M

17. Kirstenw

Kirstenw Member

Thank you for this

Hi Michel

Just wanted to say Thank you for this programme and I look forward to the benefits I am going to experience on this journey.

18. Olaf Lobo

Olaf Lobo New Member

Thanks

Thanks alot Michael - Olaf

19. wyldeflowyr

wyldeflowyr New Member

Intro

Hi, Michael,
    I'm called Wyldeflowyr. First of all, I would like to thank you for all the lovely free meditations, as money is a real concern for me right now. I especially love the Peace and Harmony - lovely!

20. roseanne1954

roseanne1954 New Member

Hi, another newbie!

Just wanted to say hello and also that if half of what I have read is true I am looking forward to new experiences. I'm in a really bad place at the moment and am hoping that meditating will help me to get through it. :confused: