1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Hello and a very warm welcome!

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by Michael Mackenzie, Dec 13, 2007.

1. Bhavya

Bhavya Member

Welcome Konstantin
    I'm sure Lifeflow will help you in your quest to expand your mind's capabilities.
    Looking forward to hearing your progress :):)
    Bhavya

2. Riska

Riska Member

Am I in alpha?

Hello Michael and all, I am a newbie here. my name is Riska from Rotterdam.
    I downloaded my first LF10 2 days ago right after I purchased it.
    I could not wait so I started my first meditation that evening but I could not really feel the different. Then I tried again the next morning. I got a bit tingling sensation,bit itches here and there but I still did not really feel any different. I started to get anxious as I read a lot about good results experienced by other users with this program and I am so impatient to get the result too.

Then tonight I tried again. I went to my middle room a few hours ago where I do my meditation and try to relax and do breathing exercise before I put on my MP3.
    My 2 cats were sitting on the table in front of me, starring at me really carious, outside the cars honking and people talking. Real LOUD. On the top floor of my appartment children screaming and shouting, tamping their feet on the ceiling on top of my head :eek:. My, that was depressing time prior to my meditation time :eek:.
    Anyway, I put the LF on. The noises outside were getting worse. Frustrated and annoyed I finally gave up trying to concentrate and just sit there on my chair close my eyes and listen to the music. I thought : just listen and pretend to meditate. I took me a good 5 or maybe even 10 minutes (I think) when a sudden realisation hit on me. Suddenly I realise I was in a kind of total blackout. Everything im my mind eyes was darkness, I felt like floating, light, I did not feel my body it was just numb (I still felt a little bit of my finger tips , the strange thing was, I did not hear any noises outside of my room any longer. It was totally quite. I knew I was not asleep. I was still aware but in total different frequentie I guess. I was only hearing the music and the zussing from my MP player. I was inside with the music.
    That was really strange but giving me such a light good feeling. It kind of difficult to describe. I was in that state for a good half an hour, total bliss until suddenly and (cruelly) a big thud landed on the back on my chair :D. I was startled.
    My black pussycat was just landed herself nicely on the back of my chair, rocking it a little bit before made a big jump to the other side of the room. It pulled me right out of my peacefulness. I tried to hold to my dark space but the moment was gone...:(

Was I in alpha state? Can anybody kindly share opinion regarding this?\
    I was still dumbfounded. After meditation I felt kind of refresh and energetic. weird because I didnt usely feel that way in the evening..

Thank you for any advice or comment. i am still in awe..

3. Konstanin1

Konstanin1 Member

Hello Bhavya,

thank you for your welcome, i will apologise for not replying sooner, but i have had a lot on and had to deal with alot of work related stress, but i am going to on this forum more and from next month start my journey using Lifeflow meditations... i can't wait

regards
    Glenn

4. TCON

TCON Member

A week or so of Life Flow

Michael
    I have used Lifeflow for aboout two weeks and it started out pretty cool. Not too much unlike Holosync. Question is: I went through 4 disks of holosync and used that up. I switched to Life flow 2.0 but after a week or so don't really feel any more effects. Could this be from having done some of the initial Holosync? Should I move on or just be patient with it until the next download of Life Flow?
    Thanks TCON

5. Freja462

Freja462 New Member

Thank you from a new member

Hi to everyone and ty Michael for making it possible for me to try to learn how to meditate. Very exciting for me. Have just downloaded your free course and will try it out asap.
    I hope i will be able to learn.

Thank you again.

Kind regards Freja462

6. oneflewover

oneflewover Member

Thank you Michael but who are you ?

Thank you Michael for using your obvious skill and knowledge to help so many people. The site is brilliant and as a longtime meditator i have found Lifeflow a real boost to my practice. In addition although my background is in Zen it is so good to read the ideas and thoughts of those attached to no particular group or sect, just presenting their experience of their reality. One thing i would like to ask though is : 'Who are you Michael Mackenzie ?' :)
    I was with another certain brain entrainment programme for a couple of months and what i didnt know about its creator was not worth knowing :) But of yourself all i know is you offer an effective and creative programme at a relatively low price, certainly compared to others and you appear to be sensitive to the needs of those that use it. I appreciate it is easy for a site life this to become dominated by personality and that might be something you are attempting to avoid. But perhaps a little history ?
    Once more many thanks Michael and perhaps i know enough.....

Gassho
    _/\_
    Graham

7. oneflewover

oneflewover Member

Ps If i have overlooked a section of the site , my apologies.

8. punkabillyboy

punkabillyboy New Member

Thanks

Thank you for this free introduction to meditation....lets see how it works!! x

9. OwlsSong

OwlsSong New Member

Thank you Michael

I just want to post a quick Thank you tomichael and all of the staff here for making this free and easy to use... I am a lifelong spiritualist who has always had a problem quieting my mind. I just did the meditation on cd 2 and ony found my min wandering a few times. I think this is going to be very beneficial to me.

10. seatrend8899

seatrend8899 Member

Welcome OwlsSong!

I am a newbie to LifeFlow guided meditation. I really scanned the many informative threads on this forum as I started into LF in December.

Please take advantage of reading many of the threads on the forum as it will answer most all of the questions that you may have.

shine on

jim

11. EternalInnerPeace8722

EternalInnerPeace8722 Member

Thank you for this opportunity and I am so excited to learn this!:)

Kayla

12. Saphy

Saphy Member

Hi Michael / hi Everyone

Hi Michael,

Im Saphy
    I loved you free meditation download
    what i lovely idea to share your techniques with us all

I had a little go at your meditation techniques after downloading earlier
    i was quite surprised - as you explained all needed to guide me in to it
    I have tried other meditations from a lot of places - sites - and videos
    but i found myself not able to silence the chatter

yours is relaxing informative and i had a wonderful vision of a white dove flying
    i have never visioned anything before and thats why i didn't feel other meditations where working for me

only started CD1 /CD 2 .
    Looking forward to this journey

so thank you with all my soul for your inspirational guidance

L&L saphyxx

13. oneflewover

oneflewover Member

This is a very special site Saphy. Great that you have had the good fortune to find it but as they say no chance, no choice, no coincidence just circumstances:)

Graham

14. Novice Meditator

Novice Meditator Member

Hello!

Hello Michael and everyone,

Thanks a lot for the warm welcome Michael! I just signed up recently and hopefully I will be able to find and learn more about meditation here. It's great to be around. :)

15. mise

mise Member

Hello

Hi, just joined up and wish to thank you for all you have done here. Allowing a network is one of the most important things to do. The support that can exist with such a site is wonderful. So again, Thank you.

blessings

Mise

16. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Kayla, Saphy, Novice and Mise, a big welcome to you all. There are so many helpful people here happy to give advice. Having experienced so many benefits, it's exciting to hear how you benefit also. I wish you all an abundance of peace and joy on your journeys of self discovery :) :) :)

17. mary3633@att.net

[email protected] Member

Need Help

I don't know where to get registered or where to get my 1st download can u help thank u

18. GilesC

GilesC Member

Hi Mary,

Do you mean the Lifeflow series?

If so you can order it from this page:

LifeFlow® Meditation Technology - Project Meditation

Once you've signed up to it you will be given instructions and have a "download area" where you will be able to dowload the tracks from (or you will be sent to CD's if you have order that version).

If you need more assistance, use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page and Jodie or one of the other support staff will be able to assist you. They're very helpful! :)

Hugs

Giles

19. moxy

moxy Member

im no longer at the crossroad.

hi micheal thankyou so much for the free download on meditation. im just gettin into it and i feel so happy that ive found something thats begining to work for me.im not to good on computer and i find it a bit confusing at times
    but i will get beter with practice.:):).somtimes my mind is all over the place but when i take the time to meditate things get beter.thankyou so much for the wonderful work you are all doing.
    moxy:):):):):)

20. moxy

moxy Member

feeding hungry minds

hi micheal i just want to say thankyou for all the hard work you and your team have put into this site. its so inspirational. i love the community forum and the feedback that i get from people all over the world.the fact that you whole heartedly want to help others to learn meditation and make the world a beter place inspires me more than words can explain.thnx again.
    stevie.:D:D:D:)