1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Hello and a very warm welcome!

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by Michael Mackenzie, Dec 13, 2007.

1. dobdotcom

dobdotcom Member

Alternatives to karma credits?

Hi Michael,

First want to say a huge thank you for the opportunity. I have for years meditated on and off without, I must say, a feeling that it ever really benefited me. I tried TM over 20 years ago and feel it is something I am missing. So great to have this wonderful chance to connect with others seemingly in a similar position..

However, my questions is this. Am using Lifeflow 10 and quite happy to continue to for the recommended time. I do have a preference for CDs rather than being plugged into my unweildy computer though. I would like to purchase the CDs separately (so it won't be prohibitively expensive) and need to know if this can be done and if it can, is it only in dollars or can I use UK pounds?

Sorry to bring everything down to dollars and cents but hopefully it will help me follow this exciting path...

with profound gratitude

2. twinkletoes

twinkletoes Member

Hi Michael

:):):) :):):) :):):)
    Wow, thank you so very very much for all of your hard work in setting up this site. I googled meditation on saturday and there you were. I can't believe how much more relaxed I am already and I only began meditating on Sun pm. This is going to be such a great journey of recovery for me, I have never been able to totally relax before and now I've become a marshmallow!

With much gratitude
    Gilli

3. jayaganesh3

jayaganesh3 Member

thanking for offering meditation course

thank you for providing opportunity to learn meditation for interested persons.

4. ms_twinkletoes

ms_twinkletoes Member

Thank you

Hello Micheal I just wanted to say Thank you.I love this site and the meditations.I think what you are doing here is wonderful.I love the meditations.Thank you so much.:)

5. SereneSims

SereneSims Member

Thank you.

I am a complete beginner where meditation is concerned and was lead to this practice through my psychologist. I am hoping to find a lot of guidance and success here. Thank you so much and I look forward to a future here.

6. tdobson

tdobson New Member

Hello

I am very excited about learning more about meditation. So, I look forward to the journey and will report on my progress. Great job with the site.

7. Lisa211

Lisa211 Member

Hi and question

Hi -

I really like your Discover Meditation course, but I just don't know if I have the time or patience to meditate for 40 minutes straight as called for in LifeFlow. Do you have to do that? Or is there a minimum timeframe, like 10-20 minutes? I'd appreciate any advice.

8. Happypig

Happypig Member

What a cool site

I am looking forward to downloading the course as everyone seems to be getting something positive out of it which is excellent.

How do I download the course to get started too?

jacqui

9. Giles

Giles New Member

Hello

Hi Michael,
    Giles and Mona here. Thank you for the talk and the course. I am looking forward to getting started. Peace our friend and always the best. Giles and Mona out :)

10. NorthernExposure

NorthernExposure Member

Hello,

I'm not really a forum person and it's taken me a few days to get to posting here.

I'm Jack aka NorthernExposure... The handle is from the TV show from several years ago. I'm like the character Mike Monroe who is "allergic" to everything... Long story short, in my case, particularly petroleum that is everywhere and in nearly everything.

I've used different forms of meditation over the years... I've listened to the 4 CD intro to meditation, the 2.0 LifeFlow demo and have experienced some improvement in meditation experience as well as better sleep after listening to the demo. I've also noticed that a persistent pain and degradation on my left side seems better after meditation.

A question I have... Does hearing loss and ringing in the ears affect the audio, particularly the Binaural conditioning?

Blessings,
    Jack

11. bashmaki

bashmaki Member

Just another new one

I have been meditating for a number of years now. I originally started because I suffered from severe cluster headaches. . .They've been gone for a number of years now thankfully.
    Not sure how I stumbled onto this binaural stuff . . .Oh yes . . .it was another company I stumbled into and through investigation ended up finding Lifeflow. It seemed a better product than others I looked at. Some more expensive . . . some less.
    I've listened to tape #10 and am thoroughly pleased at the depth of meditation I ended up at. I think I've been there before but not many times in the past. Everything always had to be just right.

Thanks Michael,
    Gus

12. burnea

burnea New Member

New to Meditation

Hi Michael and other members,

I am new to meditation. I just download the course and cant wait to try it. I will let you all know the results.

Burnea

13. JoHo

JoHo Member

Hi Michael,

Thank you for setting up this wonderful site. I've tried meditations in the past; but, never experienced it as incredible as I have with your help. I'm grateful for all your knowledge and effort.

14. jocelyne

jocelyne Member

Hello from Jocelyne from Paris

Hello Michael and every reader,

I am a new member from France. I have just started with the meditation stuff. It is helpfull. I want to share my first impressions regarding the effects of using it.

From the beginning, I was able to recover what I could find from time to time in my meditations. I am a contemplative person and very active too but found it hard to recover serenity on a day today basis after a difficult period. Here, it is ! Each time (I have been listening the CD 5 times already), a warm and light feeling spread in all my body and I feel quiet with no ideas at all overwelming me for a long sequence (well it last several minutes). And every morning and evening when I get up and go to sleep, I can recover naturally this feeling out of the sequence of meditation.
    It is also a way to say Hello, happy to share with you
    Warm regards, Paris is nice with these wonderfull autumn colors in the trees, you should see that.
    Jocelyne

15. sonali_aries

sonali_aries Member

Hey

I have been working on aquiring a seemless path towards meditation. But nothing has really been working well. Hope this clicks.:D

16. Twister

Twister Member

I've been experimenting with sound therapy for about 4 years with various results. I had never heard of Life Flow until I just happened to come across this website while sufring the web yesterday.

I was very impressed with the demo so I decided to purchase level 10 and give it a try. I had a very trippy mind blowing experience so I could definately feel something was happening inside my brain. Most sound therapy products take awhile before you notice any results but with Life Flow I felt something just after one listening.

With a price of only $47 per level this seems like such a bargin compared to other products on the market. I definately recommend this product to anyone who is interested in spiritual development.

17. Toyz

Toyz Member

Hello

Hi my name is Toyin, I am been interested in meditation for many years,but my main problem is consistency, clearing my mind..oh yes and fidgeting! ;:D

18. Sailor

Sailor Member

I am looking forward.....

Thank you Michael, and I too am looking forward to HUGE successes. I was pleased to learn there was someone else who did not like the $2K+ price tag on improving the well-being of all of us who could use a little help. So again, I say thank you, and here is one of my little poems:

Meditation

Descending to the depths
    of the inner self

Exploring unconsciousness
    through consciousness

Becoming nothing
    to learn everything

Emptying out
    to be filled anew

Awaking to reality
    the pure joy of it

Sailor-copyrighted

19. Montana Keith

Montana Keith Member

Thank You

Sailor,
    Thank you for sharing your poem. Your words spoke to me. Have you written other poetry or stories? If there is anything else you'd like to share, I would be honored to read it. Take care. Keith :)

20. Mr Fujisawa

Mr Fujisawa Member

Hello

Hi everyone,

I've been trying to meditate for years, but without success. I feel like I must be doing something 'wrong'

I will be trying out the meditation cds and maybe find out what i should be doing differently.

Looking forward to it!