1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Hello all!

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by Tom and Kathy, Oct 6, 2010.

1. Tom and Kathy

Tom and Kathy Member

Hey,

My mom and I are certified hypnotherapists and we realize the value of meditation alone or combined with a multitude of other disciplines. We feel meditation is a vital component of a healthy lifestyle. Although we do own a business that sells a focused intention guided meditation system we are not becoming part of this community for that purpose we simply are looking to get involved with like minded people so as to learn and grown in our own personal practice.

We want to share our insights and view points with the community and are looking forward to the open dialogue with people who are not our direct clients.

Have a wonderful day,
    Tom and Kathy

2. GilesC

GilesC Member

Hiya Tom and Kathy and welcome to the Project Meditation community.

Just a small recommendation (as I'm a moderator from a another forum so know what it's like), as you're using a joint account, when you post, can you sign it off to say which one of you is posting (or both if it's something from both of you as you did above), otherwise we may think we're speaking to Tom when it's Kathy or Kathy when it's Tom. :D

Hugs

Giles

3. Tom and Kathy

Tom and Kathy Member

Thanks for the insight. Great suggestion. We will be happy to note which of us is speaking. What other forums are you associated with?

Kathy

4. GilesC

GilesC Member

Hi Kathy,

I moderate on healthypages.co.uk, which is dedicated to complementary therapies and spiritual and religious discussions. It does have a forum for meditation, but it's nowhere near as active as Project Meditation (the rest of the site is very active, just the meditation forum is usually very quiet), hence why I come here to discuss meditation. I'm also a moderator on the FreewayCER yahoo group (it's similar to EFT in some respects) and a Co-Administrator of the all-love.com website which was created by my good friend Patrick Zeigler, best known as the creator of All-Love, SKHM, Sekhem, Secheim energy healing (it goes by many names hehe!).

:)

Hugs

Giles

5. yuriart10

yuriart10 Member

My name is Yuri and I am new here, its my pleasure to join this community to find some information and good friends here.

6. olmate

olmate Member

Welcome Yuri. I am certain you will find both in this special place.

Nothing but the best...

Olamte

7. API

API Member

Hello everyone! I am really excited to be the part of the community. Self-enlightenment has always been my goal and I have been exploring multiple pathways..and obviously meditation has been the most beneficial...similar to catalyst. Meditation has helped me not only overcome regular suffering but also helped me to be more insightful and content with surroundings. I have joined the forum to learn and share the wonderful experience of other members.

8. kellyj994

kellyj994 New Member

Hello !
    I am also a new member. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guy !

9. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi there and a very warm welcome to both of you :) :)

Great to hear you are enjoying wonderful benefits already API and look forward to hearing how well you progress Kelly. Wishing you both an abundance of peace and joy :) :) :)