1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Hello/ about me

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by Snails, Jan 9, 2008.

1. Snails

Snails Member

Hello everybody! I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I am a college student first and foremost, but I do a lot of community organizing and activism when I'm not studying. I also work part time. I have struggled with depression since childhood, but it is coming under control now and I'm looking to continue my progress in self-understanding. I looked into TM, but the cost is prohibitive. I hope that this forum will provide me with the meditation support that I'm looking for and also that I can be helpful and supportive to you. Oh, and I have a fascination with snails- hence the username.

2. Ras

Ras Member

hey! welcome to the community!

Do make sure to ask in case you got any questions about anything, there seems to be a lot of people here with a lot of meditation experince :)

3. Peaceful Warrior

Peaceful Warrior New Member

Hi Snails

Welcome aboard.... Enjoy your stay and don't hesitate to shout if you need help or a little guidance on what to do next!

I believe meditation will give you just what you are looking for with regards to feeling down and depressed. I have heard many people do very well through meditation with these issues and feelings. All you have to do is follow the program and you will see nice improvements in yourself and how you see the world. :D

Meditation is a gift, grab it with both hands and watch the positive changes in your life happen. Ciao4now. PW ;)

4. Ariel

Ariel Member

PW has said it all.

Welcome to the community and I wish you all the best with your meditation.

Thanks for sharing your story.

I look forward to chatting with you some more on the community.

Have an outstanding day. Keep Smiling.

Ariel x