1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Headache using Lifeflow

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by sally sutton, Feb 26, 2008.

1. sally sutton

sally sutton Member

I've just done Lifeflow 10 for the first time and after about 10 mins started getting a headache, which hasn't gone even 4 hours later. Can this happen when you first try Lifeflow and should I just carry on with the Discover Cds?

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi Sally, personally I cannot remember having headaches, but that may be because I very rarely, if ever, suffer from them. I have seen a couple of other posts where people have said this and it's resistance that causes this(probably at a subconscious level.) I would highly recommend reading Michaels reports on:-
    Your map of reality and
    Resistance.
    Let me know how you go on, hope this helps :) :) :)

3. sally sutton

sally sutton Member

No more headaches

Thanks, I read what Michael had to say and he explains everything so clearly and now I don't have any headaches, just feel very relaxed afterwards and look forward to my next meditation the next day.:)