1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Hard to reconcile

Discussion in 'The Law Of Attraction' started by enlighteneduk, Apr 21, 2009.

1. enlighteneduk

enlighteneduk Member

Actually, inedible, you have a point. I think that it would be interesting to find out how he is doing, but I guess, many families who have been in the news due to traumatic events, would prefer not to have it raked over again in public.

And yes, I have been through some pretty traumatic times myself, although perhaps not as newsworthy as that story, but I like to think that my experiences have made me more compassionate and understanding, to those in a similar or worse plight, hence, that boy's story really touched me.

Heather

2. Inedible

Inedible Member

Being able to be touched is a good thing. I know I need more of it, myself. It is just nice to be able to put it down, especially when all you can do about it is pray.

3. enlighteneduk

enlighteneduk Member

I think that is why we are sent such trials in life, in order to grow and become a better person, but some people's trials seem so hard- my boyfriend lost his wife and two young daughters in a car crash, and I wonder how he has managed to deal with it and grow, as he has without bitterness.

Isnt it nice though, that we have forums such as this, where we can write it down and share it with like minded people?

Heather