1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Gtt

Discussion in 'Mind, Body & Spirit' started by Panthau, May 16, 2011.

1. Panthau

Panthau Member

2. Panthau

Panthau Member

3. GilesC

GilesC Member

There are quite a few people who have taken EFT and re-labelled it with their own name. Some because they are full of ego and want to pretend it's their own technique, others genuinely because they have taken EFT and incorporated it with other techniques or practices to create something new that they find works.

I hadn't heard of GTT before (except in my job as a software developer where GTT means Global Temporary Table).

There are loads of EFT books out there, and I have a few, but generally they are people just supplying "add-ons" that they have found beneficial, but I know area already covered by other techniques. It would be interesting to know what the GTT technique is, but not so much that I'm going to buy another book on EFT. ;)

Hugs

Giles

4. Panthau

Panthau Member

Alright, thanks for your oppinion. Ill describe you in short-form what it is all about when im through with the book, if you like.

Im always looking for the all-in-one technique, got some good but not the ultimately yet ;)

5. Panthau

Panthau Member

Kind of through with the book, and the get through technique is similar to nlp timeline. Quite good, but i prefer the journey from brandon bays, as eft never really worked well for me.

6. Boris Badenov

Boris Badenov Member

This all looks very interesting. I am suffering from anxiety and panic attacks and I think this could very well help me. My anxiety actually caused me to become severely constipated a few months ago and doing some emotional therapy to clear out past fears cured me of my constipation. I went onto Gary Craig's website and looked at some of his free downloads. I think I'll give his basic technique a try. Do any of you recommend anybody's technique in particular? Thanks for any help you may give!

7. Panthau

Panthau Member

As i mentioned, "The Journey" from Brandon Bays works for me and my girlfriend very well. But this is rather for hidden patterns and burried emotions, which cant be accessed that easily but influences your life one way or the other.

For strong feelings like anxiety, id recommend trying EFT and watching your thoughts, as they are the source of these feelings. Which thoughts about the feature are causing the anxiety? How would i feel without these thoughts? Do i need to keep these thoughts (like a hidden treasure)?

As always in life, it comes down to the famous "let go".

Atb,
    Phil

8. Boris Badenov

Boris Badenov Member

Actually, I've been using the EFT method for several days now and it really helps! It's amazing how well that works for anxiety and panic. I'll have to check out "The Journey" from Brandon Bays. Thanks for the tips everyone. Know that you've helped at least one person out here to live a better life.