1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Greetings from the USA

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by Raven, Dec 14, 2007.

1. Raven

Raven Member

I, too, am interested in seeing the Project Meditation community grow. It's always been my firm belief that the most effective way to make a positive impact in the world we live in is by making positive changes in your own life. The methods and information offered by Project Meditation enable just that kind of self improvement.

So I'll be dropping in from time to time to put in my two cents and see what the rest of you are up to.

Best wishes to all, especially for the holidays!

~Raven~

2. lillie

lillie New Member

Just joined !

Hello everyone.

I am completely new to both this site and meditation, so need lots of help from others !!

I live in a place called Sandhurst, Berkshire in England, am 47 years of age.

I need to take time out to gain the benefits of meditation, its just getting into a routine, which is easier said than done eh lol !!

Bye for now then folks .....

3. ctutt

ctutt Member

Hey Lillie,

I recommend establishing a specific time every day even if it means getting up earlier or going to bed a little later. Practice that for just 30 days and you've got yourself a new, productive and useful habit.
    Charles