1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Greetings from the UK!

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by Peaceful Warrior, Dec 13, 2007.

1. Peaceful Warrior

Peaceful Warrior New Member

Hi,

I'm looking forward to helping michael create a great community here. I think the meditation tools offered are first class and more importantly get results!

I am looking forward to chatting and getting to know some like-minded people who want to make some big changes through meditation :p

PW

Last edited: Dec 13, 2007
  2. mcmicken

mcmicken Member

Howdy. I'm Scott, I'm from Scotland! First post in here, really glad to be a part of something like this as I'm pretty new to all of this.

3. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi there peaceful warrior, great to meet you. Did you choose your name from the film? It's a brilliant story! I'm also helping Michael with his amazing project. Lifeflow has helped me incredibly and I am looking forward to hearing about other peoples successes. Peace and happiness to you, Pollyanna.