1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Greetings all

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by Meditate1693, Dec 14, 2007.

1. Meditate1693

Meditate1693 Member

Hey, My names Ben and Im pretty new to meditating and stuff like that. So, I'm looking for some solid help, advice, and experienced people, and Im glad to be one of the first 500. Im surprised not many people have joined yet. Good site, hope to learn alot from this site.

Ben

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Happy new year Ben

Hi Ben,
    have you used any Karma credits yet and if so what have you chosen? Discover meditation and the LifeFlow series have created amazing benefits in my life. I'd be happy to help you and advise how to begin. If you want help you'll find me around the community. Happiness and joy to you :) :) :)

3. Ariel

Ariel Member

Hey Ben,

Welcome to the community. I hope you receive all the help and advice you need. All I can say is you’re at the right place :). I am also new to meditation but if I can I will answer any questions or queries you may have. There are many people on here that can help you with all your questions. I also recommend you visit the -
    Learn How You Can Benefit From Project Meditation! - It’s a great place to start.

I look forward to speaking with you some more on the community soon.

Have a great day

Ariel x