1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Gamma tracks - Awaken and Nirvana

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by WakeUpCallRLH, Jul 28, 2013.

1. WakeUpCallRLH

WakeUpCallRLH New Member

I'm new to the community, and have a quick question - at what point in the series will I receive Awaken and Nirvana...or is there somewhere I need to go to get them? I already found the bonus downloads for Creative Flow and Optimal Learning, plus the 20 guided meditations. Thanks!

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi WakeUpCallRLH and welcome to the community :)

The gamma tracks are available for you after you have reached the delta level of LifeFlow 1. Just as each level of LifeFlow builds a solid foundation for the next deeper level, the basis created by LifeFlow will allow you to gain the ultimate benefits of meditating with Nirvana and Awaken.

Here's a link which explains how each level is unique, has it's own benefits and builds a foundation for the next deeper level:-

http://www.project-meditation.org/c.../1437-experiences-lf-9-lf-1-a-2.html#post7113

Hope this helps, look forward to hearing how you progress and wish you much peace and joy :) :) :)

3. Leucippus

Leucippus Member

how can I know when I have progressed far enough to listen safely to gaama tracks?

I don't know whether I have progressed far enough to listen safely to gamma tracks. I am very new to LifeFlow and have been jumping about a bit. Should I stay with LifeFlow 10 for longer? I have had some years of experience in Mindfulness of Breathing as taught by the Western Buddhist Order.

4. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi margo2 and welcome to the community :)

are you purchasing the monthly download LifeFlow package or the C.D. Box set? Knowing which one will enable me to give you a better reply.

Wishing you much peace and joy :) :) :)