1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Gamma Track

Discussion in 'Having Problems?' started by Saffy, Jan 30, 2009.

1. Saffy

Saffy Member

Hi

I'm new to the community and have just started meditatating using Life flow.

I was interested in the offer of the Gamma track available today. I can't find any trace of it in the Download section. Have I come to the wrong place?

2. Tech Support

Tech Support Administrator

Hi Saffy,

An email will be going out today with all the details, however if you are already on the subscription you will have access to the new Gamma tracks once you reach LifeFlow 1 from the download center (Free of charge).

Hope that helps.

Grant
    Tech Support

3. DrWill

DrWill Member

What if you bought all the tracks in one hit?

Hi,

I am wondering if I can also get access to the gamma track even though I already have LF#1 as I bought the whole set in one go?

Sourcefully,

drwill

4. Informer

Informer Member

When i try to get the Cds the cost for one is £2.82

for both its £56.37 ... that cant be right ?

Sorry to post this my Webmail has been offline a few days

Project Meditation has directed you to 2Checkout.com to complete your purchase.

Qty Vendor Product ID Name Price £ ( GBP ) Subtotal £ ( GBP )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remove 104 Gamma - Special - Awaken 0.00 2.82
    Gamma Track - Awaken CD
    Handling Fee 2.82 ( ea. )

Project Meditation has directed you to 2Checkout.com to complete your purchase.

Qty Vendor Product ID Name Price £ ( GBP ) Subtotal £ ( GBP )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remove 105 Gamma - Awaken and Nirvana 56.37 56.37
    Gamma - Awaken and Nirvana CD's (Free Shipping)

5. seatrend8899

seatrend8899 Member

Hi Informer,
    If you decide to purchase the "Nirvana" CD you get "Awaken" in parallel with the handling/shipping charge included. If you decide you only want the free CD "Awaken" the charge you mentioned is to cover handling/shipping.

Hope that helps :)

sea

6. Informer

Informer Member

thanks it was late when i checked the link ... and did not read the offer fully.. thanks

7. Telar

Telar Member

oh what, free of charge, damn and I bought them. Actually I´m slightly disapointed. The awaken is okay I suppose, but Nirwana I actually almost find a little annoying. The Price I found a little steep It felt a bit like paying for all those who are just having the free track. (well costs have to be covered somehow :) )

At one time I though I inserted the wrong CD, it said Beyond Being Shamanic in my Windows Media Player. Actually about 6 month ago I bought a set with 3 CD´s called Beyond Being Altered states Collection, the second one of those has the same title in the Windows Media Player Beyond Being Shamanic and quite frankly, sounds quite similar.

Nevertheless, the above sound a bit like a harsh critic but first of all, I suppose it was an exellent add campaign, took me a bit unaware :D.

And I still got in at a time when lvF 10 was for free :D

Second: Your Lifeflow Series ist still one of the best on the market

Third: Brainwaveentrainment of course is not easy business not every Brain functions the same. I think I statet befor, I have around 80 Brainwave CD´s i think maybe some more, but not even 15 make it in my toplist. I do have another couple of favourits, but Lifeflow belong to them.

sorry this gamma unfortunatly was not for me, but heck I´m looking forward to the other parts of Lifeflow

PS: what happend to your site for the last 3 days, could´nt go on at all ?

8. Michael Mackenzie

Michael Mackenzie Owner

Hi Drwill,

Because you have already purchased the LifeFlow box set, we will send you a copy of the new tracks, please email support and we will arrange this for you :)

9. Michael Mackenzie

Michael Mackenzie Owner

That's your database identification system attempting to look up the track on the internet database and misidentifying it. Typically when this happens your system is picking up information from a track/album you have previously played. It makes no difference to the playback of the track.

Michael