1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Fun for the mind, body and spirit and all the family!

Discussion in 'Mind, Body & Spirit' started by pollyanna, Jan 24, 2008.

1. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Sunday was a lovely bright day here. All my family (3 generations ranging from 4 years to 63years) played hide and seek in the garden. We have lots of trees, bushes and a big wood shed in the garden so lots of hiding places. We had such a laugh and were exhausted after 2 hours - but not too tired to teach my grandchildren how to walk on stilts!! I think family fun is fantastic for the mind, body and spirit. Happiness, fun and joy to you :) :) :)

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Bonjour tout le monde!!

I hope you have an amazing and spectacular day full of happiness and joy :) :) :)

3. Divinitywolf

Divinitywolf Member

Wow. You seem to have the perfect life. I'm really happy for you and i hope i can achieve what you have achieved.
    I'm still young so i'm priveledged to have experienced lifeflow and The Secret already. I have lots of time to make my dreams happen :)
    I'm happy for you. You're an example of how humans should live their lives.

4. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Thank-you so very much. You're words mean a lot to me. I'm excited for you because you have all this wonderful knowledge and meditation at such a young age. I have achieved my perfect dream - it will be one year on the 28th of March since all 9 of us and 4 dogs moved to this "Whole new world" as I call it. I believe you will also achieve whatever your dream is - if you want it enough. You've already achieved at least the first step to success in the fact that you can celebrate other people's successes. Well done to you :) because not everybody can.
    I'll let you into a secret now - but I'll keep it as brief as I can. A few weeks before we moved to France we faced a huge financial challenge. Our family internet business crashed and we lost our income virtually overnight. (7 wages) The estate agent also made a massive mistake with the sale of our home and we decided to sell it privately at a give away price (£30,000 less than a realistic selling price:eek:)to release money we would need to live in France until we built up a new business. Anyway, we are still working hard (and doing the secret) to build up our income to break even point.
    We lived in 3 separate houses in England and now live in one big house for the time being in France. Anyway, we've tightened our belts and made necessary cut backs. We have enough money to last for 11 months longer. My big point here is I really believe "It's not what happens - it's how you handle it". It's been a great opportunity to live and work as a team together. One of the bonuses is, our 4 year old little grand-daughter gives her mum and dad a break often when she comes to our room and climbs in between my husband and I in the middle of the night. She says she doesn't want to leave us out :) :) Priceless.
    Now, I've only told you this because failure is not an option here and somehow, somewhere we will make the income we need. :) I'll let you know as soon as we succeed. Anyway, thank you again for your kind words, and yes my life is perfect. I wish you a life full of happiness and joy :) :) :)

5. Divinitywolf

Divinitywolf Member

wow. again what a story. Yeah i'm sure a huge part of your success was the strong belief that you could accomplish your dream and thanks to this community, i now believe i CAN accomplish my dreams.
    I really hope you get rid of your financial difficulties because then you'll have a brilliant life and living environment that you can pass down generations so you'll not only make the 9 people living there, happy, but you'll make many more generations happy for your labous. Now thats what i call generosity :)
    yes i do enjoy other peoples successes. If you've ever watched the program "Secret Millionaire", about a millionaire who goes undercover amongst poor people, only to suprise them and give them a large amount of money to help them along with their lives.
    When you see the expressions on those poor people's faces you just can't help but smile as they cry with happiness.

P.S my birthdays on the 31st March so you almost fulfilled your dream on my birthday :) wouldn't that've been a coincidence.

I also wish you a life full of happiness and joy ( well a life even more full of happiness and joy than it already is)

6. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

An update Divinitywolf

Hi there Divinitywolf, just want to let you know - we're halfway there financially!! In the meantime we had my son in laws parents over for a week and guess what we were all doing one day? Playing on stilts!!! My son in laws dad beat us all though - he's 64 and he was hopping on one stilt :p Looking forward to your new poems, happiness and joy to you :) :) :)

7. aussie

aussie Member

I could not agree more. You certainly "stop to smell the roses along the way."