1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

full life flow series

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by Grey, Feb 28, 2008.

1. Grey

Grey Member

anybody purchase the whole life flow series, and is the series really worth the cost? its a lot of money for me so i'd appreciate some feedback while considering the purchase.

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi there,
    I purchased the set of LifeFlow about a year ago and got Optimal learning and Creative flow free with them.
    Over the last 20 years or so I have attempted various types of meditation including T.M. and Holosync.

LifeFlow has dramatically changed my life for the better. The first benefits I noticed were feeling more relaxed (and not only when meditating but throughout the day) yet very focused. Decisions came much quicker with sharper thinking etc. I sleep well now, feel so much more peaceful and happy and stay calm in situations that used to really stress me out. I use it everyday to meditate and I use Optimal learning and Creative Flow all the time for learning French and when I am working in my own family business.

I have let so many suppressed emotions of fear and anger go. I believe it's the best investment you'll ever make, plus you can use it forever. Stress and suppressed emotions cause so much physical, phsycological and emotional pain, LifeFlow is the antidote and Michael is so genuine. Hope that helps you to decide. I wish you much happiness and joy :) :) :)

P.S. I think you can pay monthly - I'll check for you and get back before the day's out

Last edited: Feb 28, 2008
  3. beth

beth Member

My husband bought me the lifeflow set early this month. I can not remember feeling this happy and relaxed in years. I only joined a few weeks ago but its so good that we bought it for my mum for mothers day. Good luck and best wishes from Beth :D

4. stretchingout

stretchingout Member

Hi there - why don't you download the Discover and Lifeflow10 using your credits for free and give it a trial run. I'm sure your decision will be made within a few weeks of meditation.:)

5. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi again, sorry, I didn't realize you haven't downloaded Discover Meditation and LifeFlow 10 That's the best thing to do as Stretchingout suggested. You can follow the fast track then and see for yourself. I wish you happiness and joy on your journey of self discovery :) :) :)

6. dobdotcom

dobdotcom Member

Hi Pollyanna,

Posted this on the wrong thread I think as I haven't had a response.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Michael,

First want to say a huge thank you for the opportunity. I have for years meditated on and off without, I must say, a feeling that it ever really benefited me. I tried TM over 20 years ago and feel it is something I am missing. So great to have this wonderful chance to connect with others seemingly in a similar position..

However, my questions is this. Am using Lifeflow 10 and quite happy to continue to for the recommended time. I do have a preference for CDs rather than being plugged into my unweildy computer though. I would like to purchase the CDs separately (so it won't be prohibitively expensive) and need to know if this can be done and if it can, is it only in dollars or can I use UK pounds?

Sorry to bring everything down to dollars and cents but hopefully it will help me follow this exciting path...

with profound gratitude

7. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Hi there, sorry I missed your original post. I'm glad you are enjoying Lifeflow - it just keeps getting better. I know you can pay in UK pounds because I did last year. I somehow don't think you'll be able to purchase the CDs separately though because of the way they are packaged - I have emailed Michael and await his reply. I seem to remember that he did have a way of paying in three installments - if that would help. Anyway as soon as he opens my email either Michael or I will let you know what the best options are for you. Just a thought - but please don't hold me to this - when I purchased the whole series I also got Creative Flow and Optimal Learning as bonuses. These are absolutely brilliant to use outside of meditation for many reasons. I use them everyday. I wish you continued happiness and joy on your exciting path :) :) :)

8. scf0x

scf0x Member

Hi dobdotcom

If you go to Click Here To Unlock Your Products!
    then click on the lifeflow cd that you want to purchase there are individual prices for each. That way you could break down the cost to as and when you can afford them.

Shaun:D

9. Michael Mackenzie

Michael Mackenzie Owner

cd packs

Hi,

When I first offered LifeFlow, it was by Mail order only. I did offer 3 easy payments for anyone who prefers the physical CD's.

I have not included this to the new community yet, but may well do soon if you guys prefer this option?

In the meantime, the link below still works fine.

With this pack, you get it all. I think its 17 CDs in total. (I was offering free shipping through this link, so I will honor that offer for you)

You can have them with you in roughly 7-10 days from placing your order via 2checkout. Click here to send your order through

Have a great weekend, Michael :)

10. dobdotcom

dobdotcom Member

Lifeflow in instalments

Hi Michael,

Really want to thank you for the opportunity to pay for the CDs this way and free shipping as well!

Sadly I just can't afford it all and don't want to get into debt. I'll continue on with Lifeflow 10 for a while and hope I can attract some wealth to buy the CDs at a later stage.

If you do reconsider sellng them separately, I'm top of the list :)

Best wishes
    Jennie