1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

??? for the moderators

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by BeSassie, Feb 3, 2008.

1. BeSassie

BeSassie Member

I know this is most likely dumb but I have some things I would like to ask about meditation and what is going on with out putting it in the board. Is there one of the Moderator that would help me through e-mails.

Thanks
    Besassie

2. Ras

Ras Member

I am sure one of the mods wouldnt mind answering your questions at all.

With that said, dont worry about posting weird/strange questions on the forum. Remember this is the internet afterall and no one knows who you are ;)

3. Peaceful Warrior

Peaceful Warrior New Member

Well said Ras!

BeSassie, I am pretty busy right now with my job and helping out with the technical stuff at this site but if its a quick question, i will try my best to help.

I noticed you completed the email sig task over the weekend, i will reply to this email message. PW ;)

4. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

I will if I can. Like Ras said, whatever you can place on the community may help other people in a similar situation. But if I can help at all I certainly will. Happiness and joy :) :) :)

5. BeSassie

BeSassie Member

Thank you

Thank you both. I will e-mail you with my ???. I know no one knows me but I still want to ask you first.

Thanks again
    BeSassie