1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

flailing in Philly

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by greenmalibu, Oct 21, 2013.

1. greenmalibu

greenmalibu Member

hi there, I just started LifeFlow 10 a few days ago. Could someone be so kind as to direct me to some previous posts that contain tips on how LifeFlow can help with depressed, anxious thinking and/or success stories from persons who have had improvements in depression and anxiety using LifeFlow?

I feel like they're intensifying like little gremlins! It makes me want to just stop, to say to hell with it, this doesn't work like everything else. But a bigger part of me really wants to get through this wall of negative thinking. It's been up for many years, my whole life really, maybe even before that if I connect myself to my parents and then onto to my grandparents. I feel like once I conquer this, life will be just, I dont' know the word yet. I figure if my negative thinking is so powerful and pervasive, positive, healthy thinking must be too! Michael's post on Resistance is wonderful and I've re-read it several times. Thanks in advance for the guidance.

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Welcome to the community greenmalibu :)

There are many people here who once suffered with depression, anxiety and panic attacks. Maybe you could just do 10 to 15 minutes initially. You may also benefit by not using headphones.

Here are links to a couple of related posts:-

http://www.project-meditation.org/c...ss-stories/2095-actually-happy.html#post11027

http://www.project-meditation.org/c...1437-experiences-lf-9-lf-1-a-6.html#post49491

If you have not downloaded Discover Meditation, you can get it from the top left of the community. The gratitude exercise on C.D.2 is really appreciated by many here. It's so easy to follow and Michael will talk you all the way through. You can practise this meditation technique while you play LifeFlow quietly.

The part of you that doesn't want to give up is your intuition I believe. I will search for some more appropriate posts for you tomorrow. Stay with it because it will work for you. Until tomorrow, I wish you much peace and joy :) :) :)

3. greenmalibu

greenmalibu Member

thanks pollyanna! I listened without headphone last night for 15 minutes to LF 10. Before that I read Eckert Tolle's New Earth for about 20 mins while listening to Creative Flow. I feel like that really helped put me in a more receptive state for LF.

4. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

That's great to hear greenmalibu :)

You are on course and even if it takes you a little longer that's absolutely fine. Here's a success story I have copied for you from:-
    Miss Jessica Drollette
    Moscow Idaho, USA

"I would recommend LifeFlow Meditation to ANYONE at ANY age"
    It has been six months since I have started using the LifeFlow Meditation program. I have done work with transtherapy and other meditation programs like Holosync in the past, but nothing has quite worked as well as this program.

Let me give you a quick background so you can see where I'm coming from.
    I am 23 years old and have been diagnosed with multiple health problems since birth. Once I had completed high school, I was diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder and panic/anxiety/depression disorder.

After years of counseling and many different types of mind altering drugs, I was done. I was young and didn't want to spend the rest of my life dependant on something to be able to stay sane, along with all of the other restricting constraints I had on my diet, and the constant pain I went through in my body. I was ready to heal my body and mind.

I was introduced to meditation through my college counselor, but it was still a slow process to release any childhood traumas and see any progress. Finally, at age 23, I was able to begin the LifeFlow Meditation program. The tracks are beautifully designed, pleasant, and work amazingly.

I truly felt the anxiety and stress melt from my body and mind after only a week. I have also found myself more able to handle stressful situations without problem; my tolerance level is much higher. But most amazingly, as I have used these tracks, I have been able to use meditation and the frequencies to start eating things I've been alergic to since childhood again for the FIRST time.

I would recommend LifeFlow Meditation to ANYONE at ANY age. I use it with my preschoolers at nap time and they are always more calm and relaxed when they wake up, even my child with ADHD. Meditation is a powerful tool all on its own, but add the right frequency to align your body and mind and you'll be amazed, like I was, at the miraculous transformations that can take place.

Even if you have tried other programs, which I also have, I would still recommend switching. The web support, the free guided meditations, and the price are unbeatable.

Try it, you have nothing to lose but years of pain, suffering, and discomfort, and you'll gain a lifetime of peace."

Here's another link from a thread in the community:-
    http://www.project-meditation.org/c...ion-introductions/2719-5-weeks.html#post13847

Hope these help. Look forward to hearing how you progress and wish you much peace and joy :) :) :)