1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Finally a statement from me.

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by Edwin, Sep 23, 2008.

1. Bryan555

Bryan555 Member

I have mentioned elsewhere that, as a new guy, I've been nosing around and digging into old posts. Just getting a sense of what's available here, and I have stumbled upon some real gems. This one, from Edwin, is more than two years old. But really very inspirational to someone who is new to this forum.

So I'd like to express my thanks. And, by posting this, I'm hoping that others will be drawn to this very valuable "old" post.

2. M L K

M L K Member

Indeed, Bryan, thanks for unearthing another "oldie but goodie." I too spent a lot of time digging around when I first started LifeFlow some 8 months ago, but the hidden gems seem endless. Glad you have joined us, Bryan.

All the best, Margaret

3. Anglepen

Anglepen Member

A great post indeed, and truly inspirational, I hope Edwin can still 'feel' the amazing sense of euphoria as he did when he first had his 'eyes opened'

I wonder now Edwin, if you think you could have achieved the mind state you are now without the LF discs or could you have done it alone?

Namaste
    Kev

4. Bryan555

Bryan555 Member

Good question. It's now two years since this post. It would be very interesting to hear what has, perhaps, changed over that time. And why it changed.

I loved Edwin's post.

5. Edwin

Edwin Member

Wow, old post indeed.

Well, the experience came and went.

This experience lasted for about 2 weeks as I recall, and after that, it went away, dumping me in a very depressed state at that time.

Later on, aside my meditation sessions, I started interest in the age-old self-realisation system known as Advaita Vedanta, and found a guru who helped me achieve it. Since then I have come to realise that ANY experience has no choice but to end.
    everything in this world that starts, also ends.

However, it did trigger my search for self-realisation, enlightenment if you will, and in december 2009 my search ended.

So, I see meditation with LifeFlow as a vital part of the road towards where I am now.

Hope that answers your question ?

6. Ramai

Ramai Member

There is no journey and no quest no tools just Him and you, so rest.
    Take of the blindfold and you’l see his face, his family. It’s all that He has carefully planned for you to ask and now you find.