1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Few Questions About LOA

Discussion in 'The Law Of Attraction' started by Kurozuki, Apr 7, 2013.

1. Kurozuki

Kurozuki New Member

Good day to you all!! :)

There are some things I'd like to clarify about LOA which makes me very confused and makes me doubting how to actually use LOA and if I should still believe it or not in its powers, if they are actually what we think to be, like attracting everything we want.

• I've read some people say you can get everything you wish with LOA if used properly. Others say you can't use LOA as a wish tool.

• Some say to get what you want you have to visualise and focus on it. And I've also saw others saying that to get what you want you have to think about it for a while and then let go because Universe will do the rest for you.

• You need to have complete faith, hope, be optimistic and expect your wish/goal to happen. But I wonder if it isn't bad to be too much optimistic and expect things to happen even if you master LOA. Isn't a chance that you could be disappointed?

Please give me reasons to be motivated about LOA and how to actually use it since some say one thing and others say the opposite. It's frustrating and confusing! :confused:

2. Vicki247

Vicki247 New Member

How to Use LOA

LOA follows and is part of the Universal Laws. You have to clear yourself and be neutral. Accept everything, knowing that you are on the path to your highest good.

You have to have a quiet mind, a neutral ego..so you can hear your intuition and be connected.

What you put your mind to, what you talk about -you give energy to and so you then attract it. Make sure it's postive and it's what you want ;)

There are things that you would like to have, but you should not 'want' it ,becasue the wanting will cause the Universe to bring you situations of more wanting, because you attracted it.

When I want something, I imagine already having it and how I feel in that situation. Then I give that to the Field of Grace to handle. I also imagine briefly, the opposite of not having it...and also give that to the Field of Grace.
    Then I go back to feeling having it, holding that feeling longer, give it ot the Field of Grace and leave it alone and don't worry or think too much about it again.

It is already in process now in the energy of creating.

You don't get disappointed becasue you know that all things turn out for the best, so if it did not happen that only means that it's best that it didn't for your highest good.

You don't expect, you don't hope. Things don't run on your time frame- there's a whole bigger picture out there that you can't see, working for your highest good. Trust that that is happening. When you trust, then the miracles begin.

I teach these things and it's easily grasped. It's hard for me to write it though, as I might be missing some things.

Let me know if you understand or still have more questions.

3. Vicki247

Vicki247 New Member

1. It has to be in line with your highest best. You are always on a path for your best abundance.
    2.you have to feel as if you already have it. Yes, then let go, don't dwell on it.
    3.You have to Trust you are being taken care of and your needs and wishes are being met.
    You don't expect or want, you accept everything, wait and see and observe.