1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Feelings from LifeFlow

Discussion in 'Having Problems?' started by misssbb, Dec 6, 2008.

1. misssbb

misssbb Member

The first three tracks, #10-8, made me feel very sad for the first few days. All day. That did not happen with #7, which was a big relief. I wonder if it had anything to do with the fact that #7 was theta waves?

I just hated #8 - the track that the musical instrument was on was way, way too loud, and I had to lower the volume by half, which I was concerned would affect the other tracks and I wouldn't get as much, if anything out of it. I much prefer the waves, rain and other sounds that are background-like sounds, not that awful wind instrument that is so piercing and distracting.

Also, what were those clicks in #9? It sounded like a key being turned in a lock.