1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Feeling happier and calm.

Discussion in 'Project Meditation - Success Stories' started by beth, Feb 10, 2008.

1. beth

beth Member

It is nearly three weeks ago since I started here and the difference in the way I am feeling is beyond words. I feel calm and happy and my husband is doing the course as well. I love the exercise when I think of the things I am grateful for. My home feels happier than it ever has been and I recomend the cds to everyone, love to everyone Beth X

2. Match_capo

Match_capo Member

Good Stuff!! Im happy for u!

3. fjongfasong

fjongfasong Member

How long did it take before you noticed any changes?

4. beth

beth Member

Thanks for the replies. I felt happy as soon as I did the gratitude exercise and I think thats because I have always been a worrier :( I am using cd 10 every day and because I feel so relaxed that something is really working at last I feel excited and hopeful for our future. I dont feel as tired as I always did and I think this will help me stop drinking. I used to do jigsaw puzzles a lot and I have started doing one again last week and listened to the creative flow cd and felt very calm and I only drank tea when I did this. :) I am going to try cd 9 in a few days. My husband helps me a lot and he thinks its fantastic as well. :D love to everyone Beth x

5. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Well done Beth!!

WOW!! I am so happy for you. You are doing so well! You obviously got the special offer you were looking for. I'm impressed that you listen to Creative Flow while making a jig saw and having a cuppa as well. (That's a great example of replacing a bad habit with a good one.) Your commitment is brilliant. If you carry on doing what you're doing, your life will be tremendous!!! Happiness and joy :) :) :)

6. beth

beth Member

Thanks for your encouragment pollyanna :) I definately will stick to this. I think my husband eddie hit the nail on the head when he said to me this morning that if people stick to this course as they would if it had cost them a thousand pounds or more there would be a lot more happier people around. We think Michael and this forum is a godsend. Lots of love beth x

7. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Unbelievable value!

I couldn't agree more. Wow, that saying of your husband takes me back- I haven't heard it for a long time- but he's spot on. It's so generous of Michael to give Discover Meditation (which I personally believe far excells T.M. which can cost thousands of dollars) and then Lifeflow 10 as well. The subscription for the other levels of LifeFlow is so little compared to what other companies charge and from my own personal experience it is far superior to anything out there. My husband has commented that any item has a "perceived value" so yes I agree we should all treat it as though we have paid out a couple of thousand pounds for it. Have you received the secret yet?
    I was reading that the stars of "The Secret" say that they use brainwave entrainment because it is the most successful tool for developing mental clarity and razor-sharp sense of purpose required to master The Law of Attraction. They said with brainwave entrainment, anyone can learn the secret to creating whatever they want in life because it increases your ability to be conscious of your persistent thoughts and teaches you to direct these persistent thoughts to what you desire in your life. I have certainly believed this of LifeFlow meditation and Creative Flow for a long time now because I have developed much clearer conscious thinking and sharper focus. What a fantastic lifelong tool we have with LifeFlow. Happiness and joy :) :) :)