1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Feeling good after Meditation

Discussion in 'Project Meditation - Success Stories' started by Snails, Jan 27, 2008.

1. Snails

Snails Member

I've meditated several times after listening to the "Discover Meditation" course. I discover that after a couple of minutes of wandering, my mind settles into a state of nothingness. It's like I stop thinking for a few seconds! I feel peaceful and am aware of a sense of meaning in life. As I come out of meditation, I try to focus on the next task that I have to do. The amazing part is that no matter how trivial or uncomfortable, I am able to do what I need to do after meditating - and I feel good about it! I'm going to commit to meditating every day for a while now, and I'll be sure to post on further successes.

--Snails

2. pollyanna

pollyanna Moderator

Brilliant Snails

well done! If you stick with it and then speed up with Lifeflow you'll be astounded at the many ways you will benefit. I'm so excited for you!! Happiness and joy to you :) :) :)