1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Feedback

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by Michael Mackenzie, Nov 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ndpndnt1

ndpndnt1 New Member

Good start

The pace is wonderful. The message is great.

Considerations for change: For me, the harp nice, but is also too loud a) in comparison to her voice and b) the high notes are too high: I come back up to those & register annoyance.
    After the first 2 1/2 minutes, harp/voice ratio gets better; the frequency ratio (btwn the pitch of her voice and the harp notes played, could be evened out more, tho' w/out getting into muzak category :_[.

Considerations for other subject areas: a) Chakra openings b) deeper sleep (for my wife)

Thanks for listening. :_)

2. johnsthrlnd

johnsthrlnd New Member

Response

I found that the voice and the music was very well done. However, the voice could have been just a little more louder. I found myself turning the volume up all the way to hear her. Other than that it was excellent. I would love to see more like this in the area of (searching the inner soul, how to develop mind abilities, etc.)

3. T0B3RM0RY

T0B3RM0RY Member

Just to look at something a bit different I am keen to see some focus on a focus based meditation that might be used before atacking a mentally challenging task or playing fast paced sport (I play tabletennis at mid level & find some nights I am far more focused & play much better than others)

4. bashmaki

bashmaki Member

For some reason I cannot access a utube video from this site. I've never been able to. It always says this video is unavailable.
    However, if you have a name for this video I can go to the site and find it.
    gus

5. filly33

filly33 Member

Quite relaxing. I really like that image.

Mitch

6. guidos_mom

guidos_mom Member

this person's voice was quiet qnd soothing. I would have liked fewer words and more space between the words. I would like a guided meditation on manifesting.

7. fe_wellaabella

fe_wellaabella New Member

The persons voice is nice and clear. The harp background sometimes distracts me. Guided meditations and relaxations before sleeping would interest me.
    Thanks.

8. Alison88

Alison88 Member

Guided Meditations

Thank you Michael, I love that guided meditation. I love her voice - very similar to some children's meditation CDs I bought my children to listen to at bedtime, which involves capturing their imagination with themes like Wizards and Princesses etc. They are by Relax Kids and my kids have enjoyed listening to them at night.

I loved this particular one and will definately play it regularly. I am interested in any guided meditations, especially ones which help boost self-esteem and ones which are beneficial for listening to last thing at night. A guided meditation where the focus is on gratitude would also be great.

Thanks again.

Alison

9. Ros

Ros Member

Feedback on guided meditation

Hi

I really found the voice just right for a meditation - clear and hypnotic.

I would appreciate guided meditations on:

creativity and learning
    being taken through a practical meditation (eg: breath, meta bhavna etc)
    gratitude

10. arockhill

arockhill Member

Although nice, I don't find this recording to be anything special or different from other relaxation meditations.:

11. yarrowbee

yarrowbee New Member

Meditation

Hello, I thought the meditation was lovely, her voice was very soothing and the length of the meditation was perfect.

12. Audrey Hussey

Audrey Hussey Member

I like the gentle male voice;not so much the female,I agree with mauryr in that these are very soothing. Thank you.Audrey

13. Fran2008

Fran2008 Member

Hi, I'm new to meditation so my reply is not as informed as those of other members. In any case, I did relax and enjoy the guided meditation. I will now try some of the other guided meditations provided. I don't have a lot of free time so I have been meditating while listening to Life Flow 10 and am reluctant to give that up in favour of guided meditations - it's one or the other for me.

So far, a huge benefit of listening to Life Flow has been centred around sleep patterns. I have always had trouble sleeping as has my son who is nearly 4. He barely slept for his first 3 years. For the past couple of nights I have played the track while telling him his bed time story and within minutes he is asleep! For the night! Thank you!!!

I have also been sleeping well which is not the norm.

14. marshallimani

marshallimani New Member

1. Do you enjoy the persons voice for guided meditations?
    2. What type of guided meditations are you interested in hearing?
    3. Anything else you think would be useful.

1. I think the voice was really soothing and appropriate for guided meditation

2. I can probably use a more specific meditation that increases my concentration for studying if there is any such type.

3. I think that meditation has made changes in my reactions and behaviors and when I don't get to do it (when I don't make time to do it), I just don't feel right and I feel tired and cranky.

I appreciate you Mike for everything.

Ali Imani

15. naza

naza Member

Guided Meditation

Like to hear soothing voice guiding meditiation for healing meditation, primarily for severe astma sufferer.

16. seattlehenderson

seattlehenderson New Member

guided meditation

I thought it was wonderful. It would be great to have a topic list for different issues to sit down and be able to do for that particular day. I feel great after doing it.Very relaxing and she has a great soothing voice.
    If for some reason the listener is having a busy day or can't concentrate , it is great to have that visual (in this case the beach)that puts you very fast into that realm to relax.

17. purplevibe

purplevibe Member

She has such a soothing voice, I listened to this last night and had a very deep and peaceful sleep. I have just listened again, I like the way she connects with nature, and then links it to love and energy coming from within, and how one can give it out to all around you. Also, on a fairly shallow note, I enjoyed sitting on a beach under a summer sky whilst being in cold London this afternoon!!!
    I would like a guided meditation for the morning, (although I am thinking of doing this one tomorrow morning), of about the same length that can be fitted into a busy morning before leaving for work or school run, setting one up for the day.
    This meditation is very well written, I really liked her choice of words, and she enunciates very well, she emanates calmness too, that is the crucial thing about her voice, she is obviously genuinely calm and spiritual. All in all she gets 10 out of 10 for me, I have listened to a lot of guided meditations over the years, this one hit the spot for me, thank you Michael :)

18. purplevibe

purplevibe Member

This should take you there Gus, hope you enjoy!:) She is called TequilaKitty86, just in case the link doesn't take you there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFve...y/meditation-chatter-box/1126-feedback-6.html

19. jaz

jaz Member

Agree

I agree with Keith. I would definitely use this.
    Good wishes all, Jaz:)

20. yogagirl1957

yogagirl1957 Member

Guided Meditations

I like the persons voice I find it very soothing. I would lke to here a guided meditation on the charkras. Thanks for asking my opinion.
    :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.