1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Feedback

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by Michael Mackenzie, Nov 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mireille

mireille Member

I like it. The voice is relaxing. I really like the sound of the waves, it is very soothing. The kind of guided meditation I prefer are the ones with sounds of nature in it. I also like meditation on healing, self esteem, self improvement etc... Overall I think this one was very good for me.

2. lucinda.rush

lucinda.rush Member

healing

Loved the voice and the smoothing music. Re affirming the love and strength within us and the universal love that we connect with, is a wonderful way to start or end ones day. Any time of day for that matter :)

3. raf

raf Member

loved it

I loved it but I find myself straining a bit to hear what she is saying.

I enjoyed it thanks for sharing this.

Raf

4. Believer52

Believer52 Member

Comment...

I loved the music, but did not care for her voice. It was not as soothing as I have heard with other meditation CD's. Prefer a deeper male voice.. I would like to have meditations for abundance, gratitude and self-love with subliminal messages to be used before going to sleep. I appreciate all you do! Thanks!

5. jaqied

jaqied Member

Guided Meditations

The voice is very nice to listen to. Easy to follow her instruction into a deeper meditation. I would like a guided meditation that would help me to go to sleep at night without a head ache and I think this voice would be very soothing.

6. sa1983ad

sa1983ad Member

Thank you Micheal for the effort of your help in this community. I like her voice and the music. And what I liked more is the auto suggestions. WOW. Life changing experience. Again thank you Micheal and I wish to the community lasting happiness and fulfillment.

7. Alan Groves

Alan Groves Member

Response to new guided meditiation.

Hi Michael,
    I thought this was a very good top up meditiation. I did it during my lunchtime at work and found it has noticeable benefits in the afternoon.
    I would like to see this type of meditation for quick use. Topics like concentration, alertness, stress reduction, time management, prioritising, gratitude, serenity, feeling at ease would certainly help in this type of length during the day. I had no problems with the voice at all and enjoyed the music.

8. NatalieW

NatalieW New Member

Feedback on guided meditations

This meditation is lovely, simple and easy to follow, like a feather in the air...
    The voice is very loving and harmonious

My choice of guided meditation would be the one to stay conscious, aware and present every moment, the meditation on the Now

Thank you, Michael, you are doing such incredible work,

with love and appreciation
    Natalie

9. Mirjana

Mirjana New Member

Everything is fine. I am interested in meditation for children. I have 7 years old dother and I want to help her in this area.

10. lorapolar

lorapolar Member

i love the guided meditation

11. Edwin

Edwin Member

Excellent point !

My daughter of 6 is also interested in "what daddy is doing" and wants to learn to meditate too.
    She is only 6, so a deep meditation might not be fit yet, but some relaxation techniques...

12. votech

votech Member

Awesome

Just listened and it was great. Amazing voice, loved it. I felt very relaxed and secure with her.
    Thank You.............:)

13. miminad

miminad Member

Hi

I enjoyed the meditation, though for me I would have liked to hear the sound of the ocean a little louder and a little less of the music. But, it is "energizing" and a good way to start a busy day. Thank you.

I am very interested in finding meditation on opening the third eye, intuition and opening up to receive inspiration. I would very much appreciate these kind of meditations.

Thank you Michael

Mireille

14. susanna

susanna Member

Hallo Michael,
    I have not been on the forum for quite some time because of hectic happenings in my life. The guided meditations you are asking about, are they the same as the ones that we dowloaded in the beginning?
    If they are, then I must say that I enjoy them as they are.
    Have a great day!
    Susanna

15. Jeb

Jeb Member

Guided Meditations I would like to see

Michael - I would like to see guided meditations on the following:

1. Chakra healing
    2. Sleep
    3. Depression

Somehow (my prejudice) a heavy British accent distracts me from the substance of the guided meditation. I also find that 10 minutes is not long enough for me to get into and stay in a guided meditation. It seems that 20 - 25 minutes works better for me. The music in the meditation you have posted here is good.

I currently use the guided meditations of Belleruth Naparstek. I don't know if you have listened to any of them. These would be my benchmark. I have also written a chakra healing medition that I have recorded myself and have recorded. Sometimes a meditation recorded in one's own voice works better that that recorded by another. My problem is that I can't find the music!

I look forward to what you come up with!

16. Michael Mackenzie

Michael Mackenzie Owner

Replies by email

Replies by email

17. Audrey Hussey

Audrey Hussey Member

I found these very soothing.Perhaps the simple sounds of gentle waves breaking on the shore or a gentle wind blowing through the t rees after and at the end of the voice would be nice.
    Audrey

Last edited: Nov 3, 2008
  18. Bhavya

Bhavya Member

Jeb, you wrote: I have also written a chakra healing medition that I have recorded myself and have recorded. Sometimes a meditation recorded in one's own voice works better that that recorded by another. My problem is that I can't find the music!

Hi Jeb
    If you're looking for music to add to your own personal meditation track, you could check out Master Charles "Sounds of Source" Theta music. The one I like best is # 4. Mind you, I bought it at least 10 years ago so who knows what they have to offer now. It's always a challenge to find a soundtrack that doesn't impinge on the natural deepening!
    Hope that helps
    Bhavya

19. varshamorarka

varshamorarka New Member

elohim...

the voice is soothin and so are the pics....
    however, in these times we need to focus on meditations of higher vibrational quality...connection and expansion...

20. Armando

Armando Member

Mis comentarios para este trabajo

Hello!
    My comments for this work are:
    1. - A little less strong the music, and something but sharp the voice,
    2. - Less spoken instructions. Alone the indispensable ones,
    3. - More spaces with environmental sounds,
    4. - More time of duration, for example between 15 and 20 minutes, and
    5. - Allows me to be the voice of people of Hispanic speech. We want that the meditations are also in Spanish language.
    6. - Other topics are:
    The development of the generosity, the patience, the love, the peace, the gratitude, the sincerity, the respect, the compassion, the wisdom, etc.

Thanks! Armando

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.