1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Feedback

Discussion in 'Meditation Chatter Box' started by Michael Mackenzie, Nov 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flossie

flossie Member

i completely agree with Joe. I really like the music on for gratitude and visualisation on the CD's but wondered if we could have that on its own.

Also would love some meditation on letting go and letting be.

Like this meditation though...fantastic site well done

2. whitebird

whitebird Member

Nice, relaxing harp music with positive affirmations.

What I also would value are energizing meditations (with music, possibly coupled to a strong, motivating voice or song) for the morning!

Martin

3. Justine

Justine Member

I enjoyed the music and the voice, I especially liked it because it was for self esteem. I would also like to see more meditations for relaxation and stress reduction.

Justine

4. karen659

karen659 Member

The idea behind the meditative video is excellent, and the voice is soothing and relaxful. I agree with the ones that mention the harp overrides the voice just a bit, but also it causes you place a more concentrated effort in listening and focusing on her words which may help many in maintaining a focus.

Also, making a short five minute 'start your day-expect the best' video would be helpful too for those who like to take a few minutes to center prior to starting their workday. (For that matter, an anytime 5 minute 'pick-me-up' one would be a great idea as well!)

Thanks for asking for the input,
    Karen

5. nanelaine

nanelaine Member

The voice is great for this particular meditation. Perhaps for another, a strong male voice, some native American drumming and flutes in the background, and guided through the forest, with brook, waterfall, birds singing, tall pines, and some forest animals...with an attitude of gratitude as well as stress relief.

6. gwalter

gwalter Member

tropical sea meditation with harp

Beautiful harp music accompanies a comforting voice. The messages are valuable, however, I personally prefer longer pauses between prompts/ messages. The music is wonderful. A valuable addition

7. goodoljoshua

goodoljoshua Member

Is this the same person as the RelaxKids CDs?

From time to time I play a series of meditative CDs for my daughters from RelaxKids. The voice from this track is identical! I love the CDs so I'm a bit biased. Regardless, I give it five stars.

Shine On,
    Joshua

8. roaldgold

roaldgold Member

Please tell me someone thinks it is kind of strange that all these people with no previous posts just came out of nowhere to comment on this? Is anyone else wondering about this?

9. Gema

Gema Member

I love the voice, I love the music, and I think it's me, but when I meditate I would prefer to be listening to music that has no sharpness, just very gentle and quiet, even though the music is so beautiful. If there is a voice as well as the music, I would prefer for the music to be quieter and in the background.

10. basma

basma New Member

I like it. I feel that the voice make me sleepy and I like it because I cant sleep .I want loosing weight midetation it will help my selfsteem.thank you very much .
    basma

11. Analia

Analia New Member

project meditation

I liked it very much. It is really relaxing. I think that the voice should be louder or the music slowed. I like relaxing and stress meditations and I would like to listen to meditations about fears and adictions

12. smiles4eva

smiles4eva New Member

Great meditation

I thought that was a great guided meditation,the results were well achieved. Good voice for it. I like meditations on healing and self improvement.

13. platypus

platypus Member

Self hypnosis is talking to yourself, not necessarily meditation. It seems to be popular. The content and presentation of this contribution are fine and I am sure helpful to many. Not for me though.

14. MICKG

MICKG Member

I have difficulty sometimes with ladies voices. I have Tinnitus and some high frequencies I find difficult to hear clearly. The harp music sounds lovely but as with Edwin it is a little too loud.
    I also think that the guided meditation list would be ok; however, I do prefer your voice Michael.
    Mickg

15. rach ailes

rach ailes Member

Hi, the voice is soothing, but the music a little to loud i have to really concentrate to understand to word. Also the buzzing sound is a little annoying (birds I guess)
    The length is fine your mind doesn’t have time to wonder.

16. Michael Mackenzie

Michael Mackenzie Owner

I emailed this request for feedback about the video to 17'421 email subscribers, many had not joined the community previously. I guess this is why we are seeing so many contributions from new members.

Thanks for the feedback so far everyone, it's very useful information :)

17. salam32

salam32 Member

This is a nice combination of a technique called "Yoga Nidra" much used within the Satyananda Yoga branch of classic Tantric yoga (may be also within other yoga stiles I don't know about) and a coaching technique called NLP - Neuro-Linguistic Programming. The voice is warm and lovable, positively inspiring. Thanks a lot.

18. colmarie2001@yahoo.com

[email protected] Member

I would like to hear a meditation that aids healing

I would like to listen to a meditation that aids and promotes self healing. A guided meditation could be very useful.

19. neilcamp

neilcamp Member

I like the idea of guided meditation, but I have a few negatives on this one. Perhaps because I wear hearing aids, I struggled with hearing her voice in the beginning - it seemed to blend with the music. After about 4 minutes it was better, but, for me, a mans voice would be more suitable (and I'm not being sexist!). Also, there was too much 'voice'. In places it jarred just when I wanted to get deeper into the relaxation program. Again, for me, she said too much with no gaps for reflection.

This is obviously a very personal thing!

20. Viha

Viha Member

hi

The voice is good,but it'd be better if it were a clear n bold male voice rather than this soft female voice n rest are OK.Something oriented for students also would do good because we also face a lot of tensions everyday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.