1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

favourite music and guided meditations

Discussion in 'Your Suggestions' started by manx, Jan 14, 2008.

1. manx

manx Member

As many people enjoy listening to tranquil medative music it may be an idea to have an area where people can list there favourite music and even there favourite guided meditations , i find certain types of music have more affect than others, i always listen to music with no words as i think the words tend to make you follow them so taking you away from the relaxation experiance.

my favourite and probably the most effective relaxation music i listen to is a track by 'john richardson' the track is called 'mantra' john richardson used to be in a group years ago called the rubetes which some people may remember, the track is amazing and definetly recommended by me to put you into a relaxed state, as i have probably 500+ relaxation and meditation cds i could suggest many more if this section is created.