1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

extreme happiness

Discussion in 'Project Meditation - Success Stories' started by ferrigno, Jan 23, 2008.

1. ferrigno

ferrigno Member

Hi, I've been meditating for..hmm...about two weeks i think. No longer then 15 minutes at a time but twice a day. It has helped me a lot, I've been calmer and happier even sice the day I started meditating. Then - yesterday I sat for a full 20 minutes And towards the middle I got into kind of an ecstatic state, I felt like I lost contact with everything around me but in a way everything felt clear, I wasn't thinking anything yet able to notice this state and it felt like hours. When I came out of it, I didn't want to. But I "got down to earth" again and since then this great feeling have remained (but not the floating feeling, gladly). Is this normal?

I got into that state again during my 15min meditation this morning.
    I actually never felt happier. I'm no fan of drugs, but I guess this might be what people are looking for in them.

Thanks so much for taking me on this journey!!!!

LOVE

2. criticalmico

criticalmico Member

wow

What a GREAT experience... :)
    I wonder if I'll feel that someday too.

Really happy for you, ferrigno :D

CM