1. Unfortunately The Project Meditation Community Forum is no longer active. Although registration and the creation of new posts not possible, you can still read and search the forum...

If you are unable to find what you are looking for within the Project Meditation Community please check out our new Blog and/or our Facebook page.

Excited to be here :)

Discussion in 'START HERE: Registration & Introductions' started by celistina, Jan 1, 2008.

1. celistina

celistina Member

Hi all,

I'm Celestine and extremely excited to be here with all like-minded individuals :) I have meditated several times before in the past but always slipped away from it whenever the external activities in physical life started to become overwhelming. I'm returning to meditation now with a deep seated desire to perservere and succeed this time round :)

At the same time, I am also making several big changes to my life. I recently started incorporating exercising as part of my everyday life (jogging-running/30 min/day). Just yesterday, I decided to convert to veganism as a healthy and ethical way of life. I'm expecting many more changes, growth and positivity into my life as I start to embark on meditation for good this time round. I'm terribly excited at the prospect of what's to come :D

A shoutout to Michael for your generosity to the community at large and also providing this discussion grounds to group growing, conscious beings from all over the world together. Namaste!

Looking forward to getting to know all of you,
    Celes

2. Ariel

Ariel Member

Hi,
    Nice to meet you Celestine.
    Have you already downloaded the free meditation course?
    It sounds like you have a bit of experience in meditation which is great.
    The community is a great place to keep you focused and reminds you how great Meditation is and how it can improve your life :)
    I’m also looking to regularly practice meditation so I look forward to seeing you around the community.
    Happy New Year I hope 2008 is a great year for you!
    Ariel x

3. celistina

celistina Member

Thanks Ariel and Giles for your warm welcomes! :)

I've downloaded the free meditation course and it is wonderfully excellent to get you started off in meditation, esp if you are new to it and don't know where or how to start. It is also great to get someone who has meditated before but slided off track due to life's externalities.

I look forward to knowing more about both of you in this community! :)

Much Love,
    Celes